What tier is most enjoyable to play in?

Riba.3271

T3. T2 and up is too blobby for my timezone.

Also because of the nerf in individual role spects, it's hard to counter too much harassment from numbers.

Makes us end up using cheese builds.

I.e. fb spell burn guard scourge reaper/scourge

Or fb scrap scourge scourge rev

Or scrap spell breaker condi rev soul beasts condi mesmee

Isn't the poll a bit moot considering that both servers and servers you are matched up against keeps changing all the time with all the transfering going on these days, as well as how matchups are not even straight tiers anymore or how certain servers sometimes just plummet through the tiers? That a certain tier or league has better, worse or even specific content feels like a vanilla thing more than anything else.

It's moot because some servers who have a population advantage tank to stay in a lower tier so picking t3 would make sense until the t2 server decides to tank to drop and farm t3. Like I'm sure Mag will find a way to dodge t1 again like the massive tank job they did to allow nsp to jump them last week

I don't care what Tier we are in. You can have a good time in most Tiers. All that T1 says is that you have good coverage across most time zones.For me I want the server I am on and the servers we are up against to just be active during the hours that I can play. So I don't have a favorite Tier but a favorite time zone.

@Threather.9354 said:Daily poll. Context: Tier 1 is top 3 servers, Tier 2 is top 4-6 servers etc.

No way to prove one way or another but I wonder if some of these you would get different numbers and or number of pollers if these weren't public.

Side note, I like T1 for the number of fights but not when it just means map zergs all day all night. In NA in the past BG was claimed to zerg all the time, but as roamer/havoc player found quite a lot of non-zerg fights. So from a non-BGer, tip of the hat to you and the fights in the past. So yes T1 if non-zerg, T2 else since there's more of a mix of fights.