Intelligence Gatherer bugged? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Intelligence Gatherer bugged?

I dont get the order 'dropped by blood tribune' ... killed that guy 12 times so far.

bugged or just bad luck?

Comments

• Jilora.9524Jilora.9524 Member ✭✭✭

I went 1-11 so bad luck

WvW band wagoners ruin the game mode just like Karen's ruin these forums.

• Zok.4956Zok.4956 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe its bad luck, maybe its bugged. My guess: The inconsistent and sometimes low drop rate is a bug.

I still need "Dropped by a Iron tribune" and "Dropped by a phalanx". Everything else dropped after one north meta run.

I killed the Iron tribune (the first one of the north meta, after/at the bridge) now 6 times and looted its chest also 6 times, but the iron trubune doesn't drop it. Same with the phalanx drop during the siege of the citadel.

https://www.gw2gh.com/ - A GW2-Guild-Hall.
    Register and check your guild leaderboard to see who is the best in your guild and who finished achievements first.

• Same here, kitten thing is bugged , yet another anet ' feature ' in a release . The story release was pointless too, took what 25 minutes to do. Would have been better off leafing it and doing a bigger , TESTED release .

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭✭

On a full meta (south till and incl north) I only dropped two (phalanx and some tribune). I only missed 1 tribune according some other achieve but well can't be everywhere at the same time.

• Yea I am missing phalanx and ash, 3 attempts in. Everything else dropped in a single attempt, so it feels really weird.