Discouraging problem...

Can someone please help me understand and solve this DAMNED problem within the game? This is already giving me a lot of anger and headache. I am quitting playing because of this and the worst of it is that I am not the only one who is suffering from it. I am unable to transact with the Trading Company. There are players reporting this on facebook. Maybe the game is telling me to stop playing and look for something more satisfying and productive to do.vPdnHmc.jpg

@"lummuss.6850" said:Can someone please help me understand and solve this DAMNED problem within the game? This is already giving me a lot of anger and headache. I am quitting playing because of this and the worst of it is that I am not the only one who is suffering from it. I am unable to transact with the Trading Company. There are players reporting this on facebook. Maybe the game is telling me to stop playing and look for something more satisfying and productive to do.vPdnHmc.jpg

From what I can tell, your client uses two different... channels(?) to connect to the internet - one via the game and one via that browser-esque interface that the gem store uses (is it CoherentUI or something? Or is that something different?). That's why your game goes super-laggy when you're trying to download images (and other data - mostly images, I think) for the store.

Actually, I've been getting those error messages upwards of a dozen times a day or more for the last 2-3 days. For me it's not limited to the Trading Post either. I've gotten that message repeatedly on a variety of open world maps, both core and advanced maps, as well as in WvW. And yes, it is frustrating.

@Chichimec.9364 said:Actually, I've been getting those error messages upwards of a dozen times a day or more for the last 2-3 days. For me it's not limited to the Trading Post either. I've gotten that message repeatedly on a variety of open world maps, both core and advanced maps, as well as in WvW. And yes, it is frustrating.

This has been happening to me for at least two weeks now. Not all day, sometimes there is a pause but it will always come back and continue to be a distraction.