War Rifle 4 is the most unreliable PoS I've ever seen.

Ovark.2514

lol it is too

I was JUST trying to play a Rifle Berserker the other day and I was thinking the same thing about Rifle 4. Having both a direct attack and evade like that, tied into the same animation, sort of defeats the purpose of both sides of that animation. The attack makes the evade useless because it wastes too much time, and the evade makes the attack useless because you can't chain anything with that attack without interrupting your combo.

Yeah I'd say they just need to change something on War Rifle #4.

I think rifle gets mention on the warrior forum the most when some QoL changes are wanted, i dont know how many times i have suggested the dodge to come before the shot so it is active defense instead of getting pelted and then dodging. Also the kit is kinda of mess and it is not useful for PVP or PVE you are better off running longbow in both even as a power weapon.

@felix.2386 said:People think rifle 4 is weird, warrior literally is full of skills and traits like this one.While other professions have buggerd up skills in positive manner warrior has traits that do one thing but are bugged somehow like the warrior sprint for some reason removes the imobilise from some skills after the animation ends, or how some traits or ever traitlines are complacently dead and unusable Defense and Arms, like the dual welding trait gives attack speed but it does not stack with quickness or the berserker passive in burst mode, so it is a dead trait for pvp and PVE, or the defense traitline that has mid row with 3 dead traits, the mace trait got forgotten in the weapon trait patch and the cc duration does not work for the burst skill so the trait is useless for one hand mace or even dual since it has 2 CCs on the full kit,300 second stunbreak 100% power damage reduction and get more power from toughness wooooooooow best trait in the row and the grandmaster is also 300 second trait bam 2 fully dead traits.Berserker does not fulfill its class fantasy of you know berserking running mad taking all the beating and dishing out the same, HULK SMASH you know, you have to play it like a chess master, so the guy will do this skill ill go in berserk do absorb all the damage and pop berserker stance so i can hit him with full power ignoring the conditions and then ill run away to use my healing skill since i lost half of my HP being near the opponent.Funny thing is they put all the good skills of warrior on other professions so Ranger got full GS + Shield set on its GS and Holo got the full build of the HOT berserker, better burst skills with a straight might stacking and adrenal health in one traitline with bonus ranged pressure ain't that amazing.OOF Rant over.