The Extra Life blue tag

I see a number of "The Extra Life" tags adorned in Blue and was wondering what that was and how could I get it, if it was something I felt deserved pursuing . Could anyone please explain its meaning (first) and then how I might go about getting it for my character ? Thank you and it sounds like a good cause from bits and pieces I've heard.

Yes, just buy the xp booster, the one with wings, and you will get your blue title. It costs just 75 gems. But if you want to donate more, get the bundle package.

I got mine last year and I was hoping that this year we will get a green title, but it didn't happen. Anyway all is for a good cause, just my little personal QoL expectation : D

@Linken.6345 said:

@Valaraukar.7652 said:Yes you can have with buying a pack or object for extra life (800 gem). I buy a pack since for it's for a good cause. Not for the blue title, just to help children specially this year with covid etc.

Yes but as other have stated why just children in usa and canada?

Because it's based in those countries? lolNot every org is global

@Mil.3562 said:Yes, just buy the xp booster, the one with wings, and you will get your blue title. It costs just 75 gems. But if you want to donate more, get the bundle package.

I got mine last year and I was hoping that this year we will get a green title, but it didn't happen. Anyway all is for a good cause, just my little personal QoL expectation : D

I wanted a purple one!!