Make Full status on maps auto-remove groups from LFG

Yes please. I never understand why ppl dont wanna remove their group from lfg even if other ppl are telling them its full, some of them even state FULL in their lfg. Whats the point?! I get it so u can try spam join but I would personally like ppl start making new map lfg for less crowded/new instances instead of trying to spam every single one for a few mins. Anet shld just add a swap map instance/ip function in world map like in other mmos or just auto remove it from lfg if the map instance they are on is full.

@nanomidgy.9180 said:Yes please. I never understand why ppl dont wanna remove their group from lfg even if other ppl are telling them its full, some of them even state FULL in their lfg. Whats the point?! I get it so u can try spam join but I would personally like ppl start making new map lfg for less crowded/new instances instead of trying to spam every single one for a few mins. Anet shld just add a swap map instance/ip function in world map like in other mmos or just auto remove it from lfg if the map instance they are on is full.

It's even worse than that. I just tried to get to a map that was "32/50". It let me in, and the squad had about 25 people. But, only two of them were in my map instance, and all of the others were in a truly full map, because it refused to let me join any of them.

So, this isn't just an issue with people not putting up accurate messages (which ALSO needs fixing). It's a fundamental issue in the LFG tool. The "leader" of a "group" in LFG can change every time someone adds themselves. So, the person who made the advertisement has no clue that it's a problem. And, neither does the game itself, it would seem.

This REALLY needs to be fixed. This has been a problem since day one of the LFG tool, and ANet has completely ignored it. There's really no excuse for this kind of sloppiness.

Archived