Enough PvP for me

Bojjang.1052

I main Warrior. Have not played since HoT.Wanted to get into PvP even though i have been hearing a lot about the state of Warrior but I did not care.

Anyways, played pvp. Had a 1on1 against a Hunter. Hit by 7k World Impact followed by a 7k Maul.

Yeah, gg enough pvp for me. I started Warrior because I wanted to hit like a Truck and not to be hit like a Truck.

Soulbeast going all out dps can hit that hard. It’s actually a fairly easy 1v1 to take as a war you just need to land your cc and dodge correctly and it should be a free 1v1 assuming this is a player in a similar mmr and if he’s some god teir gamer that you couldn’t beat on any build than my advice is just don’t worry about it...

@Dantheman.3589 said:Soulbeast going all out dps can hit that hard. It’s actually a fairly easy 1v1 to take as a war you just need to land your cc and dodge correctly and it should be a free 1v1 assuming this is a player in a similar mmr and if he’s some god teir gamer that you couldn’t beat on any build than my advice is just don’t worry about it...

I know, i was just baffled that they hit so hard.

@Exile.8160 said:So instead of adapting your build and learning from your lost you rage quit pvp becuase you cant stomp players that have been pvping a lot longer than you?. Lmao!

Nothing of value was lost in the pvp world.

Nothing to lose if there is no value at all - judging from these forums ;)

@Bojjang.1052 said:I main Warrior. Have not played since HoT.Wanted to get into PvP even though i have been hearing a lot about the state of Warrior but I did not care.

Anyways, played pvp. Had a 1on1 against a Hunter. Hit by 7k World Impact followed by a 7k Maul.

Yeah, gg enough pvp for me. I started Warrior because I wanted to hit like a Truck and not to be hit like a Truck.

Dont you wonder why the ranger hits that hard? What conponents go behind this and what you can do within your power to deal with it effectively?

Im not saying gw2 pvp is well balanced or that rangers dont deserve a nerf (i frankly dont know) but im not sure its a problem with the game that another class bursts you like you desire to burst others and your reaction to that is to drop pvp and make a complain thread.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"Bojjang.1052" said:
I started Warrior because I wanted to hit like a Truck
and not to be hit like a Truck.

Use what this guy's using. I was on demo amulet lol

sTa25vl.jpgOVC8mJm.jpg

You'll never generally succeed with a build like that, though. I run damage tempest dagger/warhorn for funsies. It's basically a lottery--I mean, GW2 PvP in general is just a lottery, but the problem with running an all-out, maximum aggression build is that you're basically relying on your team to roll a comp that can support you because you generally can't carry any sort of protracted damage negation passives/instants with that set-up. GW2 PvP peak is effectively playing solitaire with one's self: PvE rotations with built-in damage/effect negation or just the "support" builds that really only have to look at the minimap and the skillbar in order to succeed.

@Bojjang.1052 said:I main Warrior. Have not played since HoT.Wanted to get into PvP even though i have been hearing a lot about the state of Warrior but I did not care.

You want 2 things at once: hitting like a truck - meaning you have to spec fully into offense, while not being hit like a truck - meaning you have to spec into defense. You cannot possibly do both, it's just common sense for any PvP game... I suggest you play single player games, you can live out this power fantasy to the fullest in there. PvP is not for you if you want godmode.

@"Bojjang.1052" said:I main Warrior. Have not played since HoT.Wanted to get into PvP even though i have been hearing a lot about the state of Warrior but I did not care.good choose fro skilled players!

Anyways, played pvp. Had a 1on1 against a Hunter. Hit by 7k World Impact followed by a 7k Maul.yes, it is great too.

Yeah, gg enough pvp for me.why?

I started Warrior because I wanted to hit like a Truck and not to be hit like a Truck.so you not properly understand concept. Warrior should be a paper rubbish, and shine only in extra skilled hands. It for warriors, people who want challage and ready to fight. If you want "dps numbers" - take class what look overpowered for you and don't play warrior.