Mallyx's 6 eyes?

Lonewolf Kai.3682

@"ScottBroChill.3254" said:So some models of faces and head armor clip the mallyx 6 eyes to where you can't see the bottom 4 sometimes. I noticed this when I changed my charr face to one of the newer lion models and was real bumbed when mallyx's eyes were clipped.

I thought that initially as well, but I hide the helmet often, and the eyes are still missing.

For reference, the official HoT website Features the revenant and even has the Charr as the one with the stance/elite active:https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/game/revenant/

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@"ScottBroChill.3254" said:So some models of faces and head armor clip the mallyx 6 eyes to where you can't see the bottom 4 sometimes. I noticed this when I changed my charr face to one of the newer lion models and was real bumbed when mallyx's eyes were clipped.

I thought that initially as well, but I hide the helmet often, and the eyes are still missing.

For reference, the official HoT website Features the revenant and even has the Charr as the one with the stance/elite active:

I get what your saying, and some of the charr faces, most of the original models at least, won't clip. I spent a few makeover kits to test it out. Now I've picked a face that has a shallower chin/lower face model that doesn't jut out so much so I can still see the mallyx model, but I don't care for it as much as the lion face models as it's more of a leopard face now. Are you using Charr? You can go to the makeover dude in LA and check out the difference in face models and you can sorta tell that some models stick out more, but the mallyx embrace the darkness model just adjusts to character size so it's a static size that remains the same while the head/face model can change in dimensions which unfortunately clips in a lot of scenarios.

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:So some models of faces and head armor clip the mallyx 6 eyes to where you can't see the bottom 4 sometimes. I noticed this when I changed my charr face to one of the newer lion models and was real bumbed when mallyx's eyes were clipped.

For reference, the official HoT website Features the revenant and even has the Charr as the one with the stance/elite active:

I get what your saying, and some of the charr faces, most of the original models at least, won't clip. I spent a few makeover kits to test it out. Now I've picked a face that has a shallower chin/lower face model that doesn't jut out so much so I can still see the mallyx model, but I don't care for it as much as the lion face models as it's more of a leopard face now. Are you using Charr? You can go to the makeover dude in LA and check out the difference in face models and you can sorta tell that some models stick out more, but the mallyx embrace the darkness model just adjusts to character size so it's a static size that remains the same while the head/face model can change in dimensions which unfortunately clips in a lot of scenarios.

I’m using an original Charr. The older one with the tied goatee, and the saber-like fangs. He has one eye that’s missing a pupil, like he’s blind in it, and one missing fang on the left side. The funny thing is, I used to see the 6 eyes, even with that face, and I haven’t changed the face since his creation.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

I’m using an original Charr. The older one with the tied goatee, and the saber-like fangs. He has one eye that’s missing a pupil, like he’s blind in it, and one missing fang on the left side. The funny thing is, I used to see the 6 eyes, even with that face, and I haven’t changed the face since his creation.

Oh, well then my bad. A really stupid change by anet if you ask me lol

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:

@"Scoobaniec.9561" said:
g4CbNCI.jpg

Yep, I just did some testing and found you’re right ScottBroChill. The eyes are still there, but my face is so jutting out that it cuts off two sets of the eyes. If zoom in, I can see just the top tip of the second pair, and obviously the 3rd set is buried in the mouth. Like in Scoobaniec’s picture, his face is flatter and you can see the eyes. Anet has definitely changed how the eyes were positioned. They used to be higher up on the face and/or more angled. Now they are more vertically flatter and lowered.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@"Scoobaniec.9561" said:
g4CbNCI.jpg

Yep, I just did some testing and found you’re right ScottBroChill. The eyes are still there, but my face is so jutting out that it cuts off two sets of the eyes. If zoom in, I can see just the top tip of the second pair, and obviously the 3rd set is buried in the mouth. Like in Scoobaniec’s picture, his face is flatter and you can see the eyes. Anet has definitely changed how the eyes were positioned. They used to be higher up on the face and/or more angled. Now they are more vertically flatter and lowered.

The eyes were always like that, no change was done. As far i remember (been a long time) if your face clip with t3 helmet the eyes will clip as well.

@Scoobaniec.9561 said:

g4CbNCI.jpg

The eyes were always like that, no change was done. As far i remember (been a long time) if your face clip with t3 helmet the eyes will clip as well.

Well like I said before, when released and before PoF, I was able to see all 6, and I’ve never changed my Charr’s face.