2 Game Accounts - 1 Email address? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

2 Game Accounts - 1 Email address?

Michael Conrad.6704Michael Conrad.6704 Member ✭✭
edited November 10, 2017 in Account & Technical Support

I would like to have it using my existing email but I have another email which is largely for junk and would use that if required to do so. Is there a way I can have 2 Guild Wars Accounts using one email account ?
Thanks,
M. Conrad Kabay

Comments

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

You have to use a different email for each account you own.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Every account requires a unique email address.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Healix.5819Healix.5819 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2017

If you're wanting to login with the same email on multiple GW2 accounts, that's not possible. If you're simply not wanting to manage multiple email accounts, you can create aliases (if supported) to have multiple addresses under one email account.

• Thanks JustTrogdor, RoseofGilead and Healix for your input :)

• you can have 2 accounts but they need 2 different e-mail addresses yes .BUT also too you can use a app called guild wars 2 launch buddy you can google it or go to youtube . and look up wooden potatoes . he has a link to it and video on how to use it as well.

• Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2017

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:
    Every account requires a unique email address.

You can trick the system into using the same email address for two accounts by using periods. For example

Google treats these as the same address; GW2 treats them as two different addresses.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.