Endless awakened Archer combat tonic in wvw

DemonSeed.3528

@TheGrimm.5624 said:I hate being the paranoid one since I agree it could be fun, but there is the concern with IDing the right target in a fight and if this masks that it starts to be an issue. Congrats you just openned up on the tank versus DE/Mez. But agree where your intent was.

How does the ID'ing thing work with tonics (sorry I don't know, just assumed it was like the other combat tonics, I only saw a static picture of it so I have no idea if that one tonic has multiple id's for any reason[between char and tonic id maybe?]). I'd like to know though cos I don't have any idea.

• 1 month later...

@TheGrimm.5624 said:I hate being the paranoid one since I agree it could be fun, but there is the concern with IDing the right target in a fight and if this masks that it starts to be an issue. Congrats you just openned up on the tank versus DE/Mez. But agree where your intent was.

I'm confused. Most players in WvW target other players by class/WvW rank/guild... Plenty of players already use Ascalonian/Kodan tonics and even Watchknight now. Like Teratus said, it's merely cosmetic, like an outfit.

I've been meaning to make this topic for a while since i really like the tonic, specially cause you keep your backpiece showing with it. I 100% agree with them making this available in WvW. It would also be cool for the giant tonic too but im fine with just the Awakened Archer one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived