Spoilers do not read if not done lvs4 episode.

blambidy.3216

What do you guys think of the episode? I personally thought it was epic when all a sudden mobs just flow in and i was just like hoooooolly shit. But I made it out with no death. For a living story episode that was the shiiieeet my dude.

Now questions.

Do you think we will kill king Joko first? And then chain Kralkatorrik or kill Kralkatorrik in the expansion 3? Or do nothing with Kralkatorrik at all till later.

I loved the episode. I love the map.It seems to me that we will need a way to trap Kralk without killing him, if we are going to save the world. Or maybe to somehow leech Balthazar's power off him and imbue somebody else with those powers. As for Joko...he seems like a running villain who must be saved for future appearances!

@smsarasin.3468 said:I would like to see us take out Kralk and have Aurene take his place. It would be nice having a friendly elder dragon for once. Something to maybe add a little bit of balance to the world. :)

That would be nice to have a dragon to fight with us when it gets big like kralk

Did we get a visual confirmation that Joko is on the loose? We heard a mysterious voice, but voices can be faked. The reason I ask is I think it would be really funny if it was a impersonator (dang mesmers) and we were forced to release Joko from the Domain of the Lost ourself to deal with it, thus coming full circle from Nightfall.

I do think this was an excellent start of the season, both with narration and content. I have high hopes that Sayida the Sly and Spearmarshal Zaeim becomes recurring characters that we get to see much more of not just this season, but also beyond. Interesting characters with good VA.

Archived