Nightfury / winters presence - current status

Ayakaru.6583

Dear anet.What is the current status of these two “shoulders” in office right now.Its a top brought up several times every year around halloween and wintersday.They’re the perfect YinYang analogy becauseWhite = great auras, very rewarding for the effort put in.Black = they curse your armor design by cursing your shoulder slots.Since they’ve been put in the game anet has never replied to this topic yet, despite somany people ‘suffering’ under their reign.I want that to change.communication, anet, don’t keep us in Limbo.Is there an actual intent to not change this. Are you indifferent to our suffering. Or are you lookingto change this for the better.We beseech you anet, communicate, please

• 1 month later...

There is no limbo for anet has never said anything on this or has it been talked about by them as an issue. They came out as shoulder skins and quite a few ppl hate that (me included). Hope they can change it to auras instead as it will open up god combos such as winter's presence and the scarf ^^

@ovinnik.9216 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I want that to change.

Yeah, I want that to change, too. What do I have to do so I don't have to see sparkles and bling on armours? Sell my soul? I'm afraid it's not half as shiny as the particle effects in this game. If I wanted to go to a disco, I would.

that line was refering to anets silence, though, not the actual request :p

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

Yeah, I want that to change, too. What do I have to do so I don't have to see sparkles and bling on armours? Sell my soul? I'm afraid it's not half as shiny as the particle effects in this game. If I wanted to go to a disco, I would.

Indeed, but since you were talking about suffering, I figured I might as well bemoan my bling-induced migraines.

@ovinnik.9216 said:

Indeed, but since you were talking about
suffering
, I figured I might as well bemoan my bling-induced migraines.

fair enough, I too like to keep the flashiness of my characters as low as possible.I like characters that look "normal" even for a fantasy setting

@Thelgar.7214 said:Not everyone hates them as shoulder skins. I use them on multiple characters, so I prefer them as shoulders which can be used universally rather than Auras which are typically bound to a single infusion.

yea, but we can have both, can't we?Just because they add the infusions doesn't mean they have to remove the shoulder items :)

Archived