Buff Outnumbered Buff

Glass Hand.7306

@Justine.6351 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:The Outnumbered Alert is to notify player about it.

That is not the issue, if u notice the server with more population gain more health(arround 3k), since they own more structures, it works like the morale boost from gw1 GvG.

1k hp for claim,2k hp for presence of keep

Generally speaking high pop side will have +1k hp.

That is strange cause until november, when my max health dropped from 26k to 23k'ish, i knew my sever losted a few structures some where.

When we are in the ktrain side i have like 3k health always in adition, wich will get lost if structure owned swap to other servers.When arround near the keep i get arround +100 to stats, and in some cases gain arround 2k plus vit wich made me reach in some cases arround 31k health on the guardian.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:The Outnumbered Alert is to notify player about it.

That is not the issue, if u notice the server with more population gain more health(arround 3k), since they own more structures, it works like the morale boost from gw1 GvG.

1k hp for claim,2k hp for presence of keep

Generally speaking high pop side will have +1k hp.

That is strange cause until november, when my max health dropped from 26k to 23k'ish, i knew my sever losted a few structures some where.

When we are in the ktrain side i have like 3k health always in adition, wich will get lost if structure owned swap to other servers.When arround near the keep i get arround +100 to stats, and in some cases gain arround 2k plus vit wich made me reach in some cases arround 31k health on the guardian.

100 vita is 1000hp.It's a simple vita x 10 = health points equation.

There is also vita food which I believe can come in +100.

The current outnumbered "buff" is garbage. What about if it was treated like an ability? What if you could click on it and remove "Righteous Indignation" from a target. If you did so you would lose the "buffs" for the remainder of the skirmish or some other time period. The more populous servers would have to spread out and defend their territory more as a result.

Considering that the "Outnumbered" isn't a buff but a warning, yeah, shouldn't be buffed in any way for combat etc.

It is primary there to warn you that there are more enemies than allies on the map, and to give you some minor NON-COMBAT bonuses if you choose to still play. (And lets you farm pips).

If what you want is a "Handicap System" that tries to somehow even the odds between the number of players, by giving combat bonuses to players etc, then that is a whole other topic (and thread). And it would require some big changes to WvW, essentially they would have to change their base design to completely ignore/ditch competitiveness of fights, which I imagine would piss off quite a few people.

That said, I think some none combat bonuses to other things (supply capacity, speed of use, perhaps even use of siege etc) could be interesting bonuses to compensate for being outnumbered. But that is another (third) topic entirely.

Archived