can we change many many mes abilities back and overall cd reduce

musu.9205

anet will likely forget they nerfed many (core )mesmer abilities due to chrono , now after so many nerfs and changes . and btw idefender will be doing taunt meaning we lost one more semi useful utility and a good gm trait . taunt , really lolcan we change things back . and ofc cd reduce for a lot of mes skills , including time wrap and moa .

@Carighan.6758 said:If it taunts onto the Defender, that sounds kitten useful in PvP :open_mouth:

it will be fun for us . but tbh i personally dislike taunt or any CC on AI , its like rng in disguise . remember scrapper drone daze .also it was part of core mesmer sustain ability + gm trait mental defense . i would like they improve that /or change that than getting away from defense completely .

@OriOri.8724 said:If we're being honest with ourselves, we know that what was previously nerfed due to the chrono line will not be unnerfed with these changes coming. Don't get your hopes up

still remember that it took them 2 years to redo staff /torch cdr traits .it took them 6 months to fix gs 4 casting time .i dont get my hope up but its still the biggest overhaul anet has ever done . maybe they could do adjust in less than 6 months this time .

Archived