I am gonna love my druid even more now.

Pridedemon.3041

I main druid and i am gonna enjoy it even more now pushing far and making 3 people chase me trying to kill :)Thanks ANET for "fixing necro's", didn't have much problem with MOST condi mirage's anyway.Only holo's are a real threat now with their insta burst from invisibility but that's why signet of stone is made for :+1:

@"Pridedemon.3041" said:I main druid and i am gonna enjoy it even more now pushing far and making 3 people chase me trying to kill :)Thanks ANET for "fixing necro's", didn't have much problem with MOST condi mirage's anyway.Only holo's are a real threat now with their insta burst from invisibility but that's why signet of stone is made for :+1:

Problem is those who would spend time chasing you..instead than 5vs4 other 2 pts and let you "rot" on that point

@"Pridedemon.3041" said:I main druid and i am gonna enjoy it even more now pushing far and making 3 people chase me trying to kill :)Thanks ANET for "fixing necro's", didn't have much problem with MOST condi mirage's anyway.Only holo's are a real threat now with their insta burst from invisibility but that's why signet of stone is made for :+1:

If you only push far and 3 people are chasing you trying to kill, not only are YOU playing conquest wrong, but the 3 people on the enemy team are as well.

@Kilrik.6320 said:Am I missing something? Why is druid considered so over-tuned all of a sudden when absolutely nothing has changed for the class since just before path of fire.

Because it is, in high levels of play it is just a node bunker camper, maybe in low leagues you don't find many good ones. But above gold 3 start seeing those far node camper which not only are unkillable but have pretty good damage too to outsustain you in any 1vs1. But I don't mind them much, I just ignore them and move elsewhere, and if my team is smart it does the same instead of losing time on a bunker.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Problem is those who would spend time chasing you..instead than 5vs4 other 2 pts and let you "rot" on that point

You would be surprised to see how often it happens. Being in platinum doesn't assure that my full team and enemy team consists of platinum only. Its quite often to get gold or even silver players in matches especially during off peak times.

@"Kilrik.6320" said:Am I missing something? Why is druid considered so over-tuned all of a sudden when absolutely nothing has changed for the class since just before path of fire.

Exactly becuz "absolutely nothing has changed for the class" when nerfs to sustain were really needed, cuz it was pretty immortal already; and with nerfs to other classes it has to be an absolute god mode now. Except maybe revs will have a better time plusing it

@Kilrik.6320 said:Am I missing something? Why is druid considered so over-tuned all of a sudden when absolutely nothing has changed for the class since just before path of fire.

Indirect nerfs can make a class stronger. Druids struggled a little with mirage, and had to abandon against scourge. Both nerfed - druid sustain untouched. What that means is that they're even harder to take down than before.

Archived