Plz don't change Shiro now

Zyllias.9538

Shiro is good as it is now, and brutality is good, it made my gameplay more flexible, i can play jalis/shiro in almost an equate state with both of thèses legends.Maybe add a passive damage reduction (another beside the stability one) of 10-15% to retribution, would make the revenant more op and to an equal state with other classes defense. And condi cleanse.

I think this is what most we need in pvp.

@"SirTomato.3627" said:Someone can explain why everyone love Jalis? Which benefits he give?

From the PVE side:Excellent SustainCondi CleanseArea stabilityand a strong damage aura.

From the PVP side:RetaliationOne of the two good active heals (the other is in Mallyx)The ability to snag people from their group with taunt.

In PVE, power heralds used Jalis because there wasn't a better option. In WvW Jalis is sort of "meh", in that it was never a bad option but always a serviceable one.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@"SirTomato.3627" said:Someone can explain why everyone love Jalis? Which benefits he give?

From the PVE side:Excellent SustainCondi CleanseArea stabilityand a strong damage aura.

From the PVP side:RetaliationOne of the two good active heals (the other is in Mallyx)The ability to snag people from their group with taunt.

In PVE, power heralds used Jalis because there wasn't a better option. In WvW Jalis is sort of "meh", in that it was never a bad option but always a serviceable one.

Yes i forgot to mention the heal and retaliation.

@Manpag.6421 said:

@Zyllias.9538 said:Shiro is good as it is now, and brutality is good, it made my gameplay more flexible, i can play jalis/shiro in almost an equate state with both of thèses legends.

I agree with this 100%. Shiro is fun again in PvE, and good for more than just stunning or running away. I'm happy with the new changes.

Its really fun in pvp too.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Rev is gonna be meta as is. Retribution is already a nice tanky option for you.

Oh no, things are actually being used. The community calls this meta / cheese / OP.

MMORPG PvP or balance discussions in general never cease to amaze me. It's as if no one can stand thigns being balanced, they just want their own stuff to be stronger than everyone else's.

@Carighan.6758 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Rev is gonna be meta as is. Retribution is already a nice tanky option for you.

Oh no, things are actually
being used
. The community calls this meta / cheese / OP.

MMORPG PvP or balance discussions in general never cease to amaze me. It's as if no one can stand thigns being balanced, they just want their own stuff to be stronger than everyone else's.

Rev is going to be a top tier pick probably, that’s what I meant. And how does it come up from my statement i want rev buffed? I just told OP that the buff he is requesting is probably unneeded.

@Carighan.6758 said:

Oh no, things are actually
being used
. The community calls this meta / cheese / OP.

After all the loom and gloom that has been here over Rev being one of the weakest classes,yes most of us are happy.

@"Flauvious.6195" said:I don't think rev is going to be "top tier". Druids didn't get touched, holo is still the strongest power build, spellbreaker and now power mesmer are strong as well. All of these are easier to be successful with and as we saw with scourge spam people love that.

wont be top tier but at least not a joke class that every one targets at the start for an easy kill.

Shrio's PT+IO combo is deadly if you chain it right.

Archived