Free for all arena suggestions

Crab Fear.1624

• increase the size of the arena
  • add in some line of sight obstacles
  • add something that can be jumped on (anti-port)
  • add a special guild wars 2 version of the old flux effects (special pvp effect bonus or negatives)
  • remove the escapes on the rear side that can allow players to go friendly
  • add in some kind of scoreboard (reward-less, other than a flashing name on a board) that shows the player with longest killing streak or something
  • randomly dump in reward-less champions and elites to attack players (yes player aoe and attacks still hurt other players)
  • add another area, or extension that is a dueling only zone, for public duels in the mists. no records just for fun and passerby spectating

This is not a list of demands, just some back burner requests still in the freezer

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:We already have PvE mechanics in the free for all arena, Chieftans and massive energy beams that push everyone off.

But otherwise some good suggestions

holy crap! I knew about the push bar but not the beasts, lol. Ok then.

I don't even know how or why it starts either, for all I know it could be a bug but I got a few photos of it happening or Svanirs spawning everywhere and trying to kill everyone.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:We already have PvE mechanics in the free for all arena, Chieftans and massive energy beams that push everyone off.

I don't even know how or why it starts either, for all I know it could be a bug but I got a few photos of it happening or Svanirs spawning everywhere and trying to kill everyone.

The winner exclusive area has consoles that makes things happen in the FFA arena. The people that have access are like Roman Emperors releasing tigers into the arena because the gladiators are boring.

@Yannir.4132 said:

The winner exclusive area has consoles that makes things happen in the FFA arena. The people that have access are like Roman Emperors releasing tigers into the arena because the gladiators are boring.

Well that's nice to know that the power to troll is in the hands of trolls (wintraders, hackers n such) but it IS nice to know that it's not a bug, thanks for the info :+1:

Archived