Damage in WvW/sPvP needs a BLANKET 30% nerf, same with healing.

bLind.6278

@Saiyan.1704 said:I think we should receive a 2 second reaction time when getting headshot'd in games like CS:GO... it shouldn't be an instant death thing.

CSGO is a very different game, based largely on reactions, positioning and map awareness. CSGO is balanced (for the most part), GW2 is not.

@shippage.1983 said:because a lot of people run Berserker or Viper gear from PvE, and it's expensive to stat-swap. I think you'd see a lot more Marauder builds if it was cheaper to swap. Not many have legendary armor to have sets for both gamemodes.

Your PvE armor has literally no impact on sPvP, and most roamers in WvW are running whatever armor is best for WvW. You don't see many people outside of zergs running full offensive stats, damage is high enough that they don't need to.

@bLind.6278 said:

@Saiyan.1704 said:I think we should receive a 2 second reaction time when getting headshot'd in games like CS:GO... it shouldn't be an instant death thing.

CSGO is a very different game, based largely on reactions, positioning and map awareness. CSGO is balanced (for the most part), GW2 is not.

I just can't relate to your issue but.. then again, I play power core Guardian and never have reaction time issues nor do I ever get insta-downed.

@Saiyan.1704 said:

I just can't relate to your issue but.. then again, I play power core Guardian and never have reaction time issues nor do I ever get insta-downed.

Eazy when you have insta cast shields and aegis that block any first attack from stealth...plenty of time to react, try to play anything that lack automatic "save me" instead

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Eazy when you have insta cast shields and
aegis
that block any first attack from stealth...plenty of time to react, try to play anything that lack automatic "save me" instead

How is a skill ability an automatic save me? I guess I could roll a Spellbreaker or Holo for a more passive playstyle but... it's not my thing.

@Arheundel.6451 said:

aegis
that block any first attack from stealth...plenty of time to react, try to play anything that lack automatic "save me" instead

That feeling when guardians are one of the few classes that doesn't have a passive to save their life.Thieves, warriors and engineers have invulns. Eles has blocks, Mesmer has invis. Druids protective ward is up there. Revs had theirs in a line they can't play with, necros has protection and life force regen. Guardians has sanctuary, that makes you unable to hit him... With melee. Unless you have stability or evade frames ofc.Also, it's located in the support traitline.

@Saiyan.1704 said:

aegis

How is a skill ability an automatic save me? I guess I could roll a Spellbreaker or Holo for a more passive playstyle but... it's not my thing.

The automatic "save me" it's the aegis which effectively makes you aware of a threat on your life....without bringing you close to death first xd

@Arlette.9684 said:Been crying for this for a few months now. Though such a drastic tone down would require an evaluation of super bunker specs such as support guard and druid to ensure they don’t form a gamebreaking bunker meta.

This is why a reduction in healing would need to accompany any damage reduction, and possibly a reduction in endurance regeneration. Slow down combat, make every action more important. Make it where a single interrupt doesn't make or break fights but instead turn the tide of them.

Archived