Lucky dog harvester still cannot be silenced.

Can we have that, or what about at least changing it to a whistle?

For those who are curious, this is the lovely sound it makes every single time you harvest. The only way to turn it off is to turn off sound completely.

Bonus points if anyone can describe what that sounds like!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Ahh ahhhh

I don’t know about y’all but waving my arms in the air and crying out ahhhh isn’t how I call my dog. I bought it and while I love the dog’s animations I was very disappointed on how the dog is summoned. I would prefer pointing to the plant and whistling.

Haha, and if RNG gave you a dumb dog, it should look confused, not figure out what you're pointing at and go off and do something random. ;)

@CedarDog.9723 said:

I don’t know about y’all but waving my arms in the air and crying out ahhhh isn’t how I call my dog. I bought it and while I love the dog’s animations I was very disappointed on how the dog is summoned. I would prefer pointing to the plant and whistling.

Haha, and if RNG gave you a dumb dog, it should look confused, not figure out what you're pointing at and go off and do something random. ;)

I tried it with my dog. Waved my arms in the air and yelled out aaahhhh aaahh. He just stared at me. Pointed at the ground and he came over to look.

@"Manpag.6421" said:I think this is partly just a human issue. From my experience, Norn male and both genders of Charr do a little "Hmm!" while gesturing that is FAR less obnoxious.

One of those clips is a sylvari, I'd anything theirs is worse than human

@"Egorum.9506" said:Can we have that, or what about at least changing it to a whistle?

For those who are curious, this is the lovely sound it makes every single time you harvest. The only way to turn it off is to turn off sound completely.

Bonus points if anyone can describe what that sounds like!

The problem is the emote sounds for females in general. ANet screwed up making women sound silly in this game, regardless of their race, just like they made them look silly in posture, which is why I have replaced all my female character and only play male ones anymore (for I cannot take the females seriously as adventurers and fighters; the way a female Norn stands on one foot and brushes her hair out of her face in a girly manner, or the way a female Human runs, or the way they all sit like "Little Miss Princesses" - so awkward!).

P.S. @ "What it sounds like": Will only say that female Norn sound just as bad with their "fighting" and "pain" sounds, like the fights were taking place in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. ;)

Archived