DC'S and Rollbacks

X T D.6458

@Xbon.9086 said:dcs are to be expected... but the rollbacks? c'mon... it's an mmo the game should be constantly saving our data :|

Yea..the dc's and crashes are things you expect with such major releases and I am not too upset about the dc's...the loss of progress makes it very frustrating.

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Xbon.9086 said:dcs are to be expected... but the rollbacks? c'mon... it's an mmo the game should be constantly saving our data :|

One of the times I just got a pretty good drop (an exotic w/ a new skin). Needless to say I was not happy.

RIP anyone who gets a precursor :s

@X T D.6458 said:

@Menadena.7482 said:

One of the times I just got a pretty good drop (an exotic w/ a new skin). Needless to say I was not happy.

RIP anyone who gets a precursor :s

That is what I was thinking. Odds are there will be an epic map chat scream if this is not fixed soon.

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

Update on incoming patch later

Thanks, hopefully they mean the crashes we are getting. Those have been happening since people started previewing the content.

I hope so too. I try to progress doing map completion/story/anything but i just get reverted back undoing everything. :'(

I've stopped doing the main storyline for now, hopefully when I am back home it's fixed. I ended up just going around doing partial map completions because I heard there's also a bug no awarding map completion chests. Stocking up on the easy first 2 mount MPs, will hit the storyline later on in the day.

Patch definately didnt fix the dc rollback problem, i get them even more frequent now, like every 2 minutes which makes the game unplayable so i'm just gonna quit now until this problem is fixed. Rollbacks in an mmorpg is unacceptable, better to take the servers down and fix it than to keep it running like this.

As a side note i have experienced 1 rollback in this game before, it happened months ago when i was opening black lion chests, got a guaranteed wardrobe unlock which gave me an outfit, this got rolled back. I contacted a GM but he could only see that i had gotten the guaranteed wardrobe unlock but not the outfit from it. #Scammed.

@Shrimpkin.4851 said:I was in a story instance and was dc'd. I reconnected and it's at the next instance step but even though the green swirl is on my mini map it's not on my main screen so I can't re-enter. I really hope I don't have to do the whole instance over again. :(

Our group had to do one story instance 3xs one time it kicked us all out . one time one person was stuck on cut screen on our end but hers she was stuck on loading screen so we all had to go out and come back in after she had to restart the game. Ive had to restart the game to get unstuck on load screen

@Serinetempest.9027 said:

Our group had to do one story instance 3xs one time it kicked us all out . one time one person was stuck on cut screen on our end but hers she was stuck on loading screen so we all had to go out and come back in after she had to restart the game. Ive had to restart the game to get unstuck on load screenI just did one for the 4th time and I'm sure it was almost at the end this last time, but I can't be sure because I got a DC. The one thing I wanted to do was the story so I couldn't get spoiled and now I'm just frustrated. I get, it, I understand it's launch, but I'm beyond frustrated.

Archived