New Hairstyles soon?

Hopefully, we'll be getting new hairstyles. Actual nice looking Long hair for all races, nice beards for males, new tattoos for norns, new ears for asura.Anet, we are wanting new and better hairstyles; better customization options for our characters. Just have a team that focuses on that aspect.I've seen curly hair requests for human females, like a mermaid wave but long, just long hair in general that has bangs but not anime looking.Long hair for sylvari, and the flower bud hairstyle that male sylvaris have transferred to female sylvariNew body shapes. There are large norn npcs.

@videoboy.4162 said:

@"Cyrin.1035" said:Yes, everything OP said and double braided pigtails pls:

I love that picture! I'm not sure if that's a Human or Norn, but I know the humans have the double braid already (My Soulbeast wears them ^_^)

They do?! Would you be up to posting a screenshot of the hairstyle? I'd love to use that for one of my characters.

@Cyrin.1035 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:Yes, everything OP said and double braided pigtails pls:

I love that picture! I'm not sure if that's a Human or Norn, but I know the humans have the double braid already (My Soulbeast wears them ^_^)

They do?! Would you be up to posting a screenshot of the hairstyle? I'd love to use that for one of my characters.

This is the one in the game: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/0/05/Unique_human_female_hair_back_11.jpg/355px-Unique_human_female_hair_back_11.jpg

I looked at that imgur picture again and that character has at least three braids, so it must not be the same one. Sorry for the confusion.

@videoboy.4162 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:Yes, everything OP said and double braided pigtails pls:

This is the one in the game:

I looked at that imgur picture again and that character has at least three braids, so it must not be the same one. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I didn't like it because the braids were too stiff-looking and the bulky, cylindrical objects holding them.

This is the GW 1 Human Ranger hairstyle I was thinking of (#10 bottom right):

https://i.imgur.com/b2r51Jd.jpg

I thought it was two braids when it's only one. If they can make a hairstyle for Human female like that but with two neck-length braids instead of one and with a leaf object or something less bulky, I would love to use it.

In that first image I didn't even notice there were THREE braids... :o That would be an interesting hairstyle as well.

@Emprer.7256 said:new faces and hairstyles please. make them asthetically pleasing to many, not weird looking so that it only appeals to few.

This.IMO anet designers made a mistake when they didn't add many customization options as far as face customization goes because now people want more customizations.No anime/ kawaii/ wig looking hairstyles.

Would also be great if some hair was visible with most helmets and hats. At least half of all the headgear in the game makes you bald and most of them unfortunately show off your completely shaved back of the skull. I mean... maybe flag the appropriate hair-styles as 'long' and add a bit of dyeable mesh to headgear that has this problem, maybe?

@lakdav.3694 said:Would also be great if some hair was visible with most helmets and hats. At least half of all the headgear in the game makes you bald and most of them unfortunately show off your completely shaved back of the skull. I mean... maybe flag the appropriate hair-styles as 'long' and add a bit of dyeable mesh to headgear that has this problem, maybe?So many people are over the baldness with hats/ hoods. Noone likes it. I'd love more hairstyles that are added to hats/ hoods.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:Maybe a cool idea both for marketing and the proposal, we had a design a weapon contest. Why not a design a hairstyle contest. I think it would be interesting for another type of players to participate then the weapon contest and might be a lot of fun to see some people’s real life hairstyles.

I totally agree, I'd also like an outfit design contest. It'll prove to Anet that we don't much care for clunky armor's, long coats or buttcapes!

Archived