After Patch [Druid]

Shirlias.8104

Didn't have the time to play SPvP.Any comments on the after patch druid class compared to the old one?

Has the DPS and survival been reduced enough or the class is still one of the best ( if not the best ) 1v1 class?

However, i do like the new Signet of stone ( 3sec every 40 sec instead of 6 every 80 sec ).

The nerf to signet of stone is a pretty big one tbh. The nerf to celestial avatar is also quite easy to notice as a Druid player. I would say that the lower sustain is pretty noticeable but it’s still impossible to die if you don’t mess up badly.

As a matter of fact I am very happy for the Druid nerf. I would love to see my class not be something that any random can pick up and do reasonably well on with very little practice (which, let’s face it, it was). The change to signet of stone is something that means you actually have to think a little bit before rushing into an outnumbered situation because it is no longer the 100% safety net like it was before the patch which is something I like a lot.

I do look forward to playing in the ranked season to see how different it feels against very good players and not just the randoms you play against in offseason.

I am having trouble in 3v1s now. I am even dying sometimes. The SoS nerf is good. Just changes my rotation a little bit. The dmg nerf on staff is sad. The only real nerf is avatar. Now u have to stay in avatar to and heal a little to make good use of the extra 5 seconds cool down. I am having real trouble fighting mesmers though. the good ones i mean. I think if we don't consider chrono bunker ...druid is still god class bunker. Thankfully, war and thief got AA nerf so druid easily stays on the meta.

@suffish.4150 said:The nerf to signet of stone is a pretty big one tbh. The nerf to celestial avatar is also quite easy to notice as a Druid player. I would say that the lower sustain is pretty noticeable but it’s still impossible to die if you don’t mess up badly.

As a matter of fact I am very happy for the Druid nerf. I would love to see my class not be something that any random can pick up and do reasonably well on with very little practice (which, let’s face it, it was). The change to signet of stone is something that means you actually have to think a little bit before rushing into an outnumbered situation because it is no longer the 100% safety net like it was before the patch which is something I like a lot.

I do look forward to playing in the ranked season to see how different it feels against very good players and not just the randoms you play against in offseason.

I have a friend that went for the legendary wings this last season and he played Guard, Dead Eye, Ele, Druid, Mesmer and Necro.Dead Eye easy. Necro Easy. Druid, he struggled, a lot. I don't think any random can pick up and do reasonably well with very little practice.

With all the condi that was thrown around last season, how does SoS let you rush into an outnumbered fight?

Archived