[Suggestion] A converting method for +4 Infusions, please!

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I don't see the point of bothering with +4 infusions in the first place. If you want a stat boost, just get the +5 WvW infusions which cost the same number of laurels plus some badges which are easily obtained via AP chests or just doing some quick dailies in WvW.

Not if you have 13 characters.

@Ensign.2189 said:+4 stat infusions are really cheap. Why don't you just buy new ones?

Because their acquisition takes forever? I am always short on laurels.

A recipe to swap them would have to be dirt cheap and is so niche that I can't imagine it would be worth the time to implement.

It's in the game and there are conversion methods for all the +5 ones. That's not fair.

I think we should be able to deconstruct them down. If I go to the INFUZ vendor, I can deconstruct dow to +7s but anything lower I am stuck with. I would rather be able to break them into +1s so I can combine them back up to a +9 with the rest of the +1s I get in fractals.

@Ashantara.8731 said:It's in the game and there are conversion methods for all the +5 ones. That's not fair.

There’s only conversion recipes for infusions which have +9AR on them. Not all +5 stat infusions can be converted (There’s +5/+5 and +7/+5 infusions which can’t be attribute changed iirc).

Adding a recipe to change +4 stat only just doesn’t seem worth the effort. Anet should just remove these from the game imo.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Kalendraf.9521" said:I don't see the point of bothering with +4 infusions in the first place. If you want a stat boost, just get the +5 WvW infusions which cost the same number of laurels plus some badges which are
easily obtained
via AP chests or just doing some quick dailies in WvW.

I actually have more than that, but I have no reason to outfit most of them with ascended gears and infusions. I've outfitted one toon for WvW, another for Fractals (though just with AR, not stat boost types), and 2 for Raids. So basically 4 toons in ful ascended gear out of my 15+. I did that along with burning through lots of badges for cultural armor, and I've still got plenty more if I need them from saved up skirmish chests. It's also very helpful that you can trade ascended gear between toons. Meanwhile, there's not much point in outfitting alts I rarely play, and it's not even an option for some of my lower level ones (level 21 doubloon farmers, level 53 bag opener, key farmer slot, etc).

Are you're really playing 13 toons consistently enough that you actually need to outfit all of them in ascended gear, and if so, is that extra +4 pts per infusion slot really helping all that much? If the answer to either of those is "not really", then there isn't much point to trying to outfit all of them with infusions in the first place.

@Kalendraf.9521 said:

@Kalendraf.9521 said:I don't see the point of bothering with +4 infusions in the first place. If you want a stat boost, just get the +5 WvW infusions which cost the same number of laurels plus some badges which are
easily obtained
via AP chests or just doing some quick dailies in WvW.

I actually have more than that, but I have no reason to outfit most of them with ascended gears and infusions.

Well, I did (all my chars have ascended gear) and that's why this is important to me. ;)

Archived