Cathedral of Silence. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Cathedral of Silence.

Is the only way to get there through the personal storyline set of quests?

Comments

• HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭

The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks. If the cathedral is contested, the room with the waypoint an heropoint is infested by undeads. If you want to go there for map completion, bring a friend with area stealth (thief or scrapper) with you.

• Thank you,finished cursed shore now!!

• mercury ranique.2170mercury ranique.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:
    The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks. If the cathedral is contested, the room with the waypoint an heropoint is infested by undeads. If you want to go there for map completion, bring a friend with area stealth (thief or scrapper) with you.

Question answered. Just to add to this for the archive. you can also bring a stealthkit: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ash_Legion_Spy_Kit

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

o_O Never had any issue getting the HP even when contested. Are you confusing it with the Balthazar temple?

• Chichimec.9364Chichimec.9364 Member ✭✭✭

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:
    The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks.

More than a year later and your answer is still helpful. It's been a while since I did a map completion for the Cursed Shore and I couldn't remember how to get to the Cathedral of Silence. The Cathedral's wiki page didn't say anything about getting there so I did a quick google search. Boom! This topic was the second listing in the search results and your answer made getting to the Cathedral a cake walk. Map completion done. Thank you. =)

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since a few people have now encountered the same problem I've added a 'Getting there' section to the Wiki page, using the instructions from @HnRkLnXqZ.1870 above. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.