Inspiring Reinforcement Underwater vs on Land

InsaneQR.7412

Just saying that i love the UW version and the land version sucks.Can we have the UW version on land please? Exactly like that as a PbAoE?

And when we are add it can we have enforced engagement to be a PbAoE too with a block tied to it?Jalis would be great to play but its quiet ironic that UW is more fun than on Land.

@ethanzephyr.7298 said:On the other hand, I prefer the on-land road. The area seems wider, and it also can offer some ranged damage.

Yeah it seems good on paper and pairs somewhat well with hammer but it really lacks some synergy with whirling hammers and forced engagement is still crappy.All as Point blank skill would give jalis easy bruiser style skills and would give him really nice dmg on top of that.Making forced engagement a dash forward with CC and a AoE taunt could work too. But all circle skills would be better IMO.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Lol make all jalis skills pbaoe...what are we scourges?

Well scourges are pretty effective. Revs arent.

Idk every time I try to play something else in wvw my gl asks me to switch to rev cause we need damage.

Sure for zergs rev isnt bad. But for PvE, roaming and PvP i havent seen dwarve for ages in the more difficult tiers.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

Idk every time I try to play something else in wvw my gl asks me to switch to rev cause we need damage.

Sure for zergs rev isnt bad. But for PvE, roaming and PvP i havent seen dwarve for ages in the more difficult tiers.

Because making inspiring reinforcement pbaoe on land will suddenly make jalis good for pve/roaming/spvp.

@Justine.6351 said:

Because making inspiring reinforcement pbaoe on land will suddenly make jalis good for pve/roaming/spvp.

As a stunbreak it would be fatastic honestly. And making firced engagement as AoE would also improve its performance in PvE.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

As a stunbreak it would be fatastic honestly. And making firced engagement as AoE would also improve its performance in PvE.

Oh so now we making forced engagement aoe too...So I ask again, what are we scourges?

@Justine.6351 said:

Oh so now we making forced engagement aoe too...So I ask again, what are we scourges?

so it was not an aoe before.... stop deff necro monopolthe new skill is smooth in action, its creating faster, not pin pointed, provides better syncro with jalis defens

Archived