Adrenal Health nerfed... in PvE?

Oglaf.1074

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@mPascoal.4258 said:Who runs Defence in PvE anyway?

It is quite popular for new players and old players wanting a bit more sustain. You switch out Spellbreaker for Defense and still retain the damage from Strength/Discipline.

I've seen a few that even run strength, defense, and SB and solo champ events. MMR, AH, Sun and Moon Style, and Heal Sig when combined can add allot of heals.

I've seen a few that even run strength, defense, and SB and solo champ events. MMR, AH, Sun and Moon Style, and Heal Sig when combined can add allot of heals.That's my solo boss/vet/champ setup. Quite good heal and i don't need to plsy on the point if i have a lazy day or if im tired at late evening

Hey Oglaf, I wanted to ask you a question about a prior post you responded to but I can’t send messages yet as I just joined the forum. The link is https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/11577/spellbreaker-vs-berserker-for-open-world

My question was what build you would run for axe/axe berserker. My thoughts are:Arms: 2-2-1/3 maybe 2? I struggle here because dual wielding doesn’t stack in berserker mode and 2 seems decent for adrenaline but 1 seems to fit best or 3 when berserk on cdDisc: 2-3-1 (I prefer this over strength since I don’t like GS (too slow) and disc juicy axe mastery)Berserker: 1-1-1

Utilities: blood reckoning - for great justice - might signet - fury signet - head butt.

Also, what is the rotation outside of what you posted on head butt to berserk to burst skill to heal to burst? I assume just axe 2-4-5?

Lastly, what off hand would you run? I wouldn’t swap often but was thinking just a mace offhand for some cc or rifle for cheese/lazy world boss fights.

Thanks!

Archived