Dragonit

Living World S3 is a great way to harvest materials for creating ascended gear. As Sephylon suggested, Bitterfrost is a good place for dragonite ore (as it's a side drop from Winterberries), but Siren's Landing also drops dragonite ore with the pearl harvests.

Bloodstone Fen and Lake Doric drop bloodstone dust with bloodstone and jade crystals.Ember Bay and Draconis Mons drop empyreal fragments with the petrified wood and primordial orchids.

You will get any of these as the result of a meta, jump puzzle, world boss, etc. 's chest(s) as long as your character is level 80. But if you have Living World S3, do partake in some harvest routes. It might be somewhat tedious, but if you're in it just for the ascended mats, it's not much of a bother (mind the monsters!).

@NoNameNoob.9758 said:Hey,

i Need some more ascended weapons and armors and i can Buy Most of The stuff But i have to Farm dragonitore.What is atm the best way to get this ?Back in The days i Played the last Time it was in Orr... :DThanks

Orr? Hardly...Dragonite comes from World Boss Chests mostly. Although Winterberry and Orrian Oyster nodes also drop it. So there's those, if you have those unlocked.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@"NoNameNoob.9758" said:Hey,

i Need some more ascended weapons and armors and i can Buy Most of The stuff But i have to Farm dragonitore.What is atm the best way to get this ?Back in The days i Played the last Time it was in Orr... :DThanks

Orr? Hardly...Dragonite comes from World Boss Chests mostly. Although Winterberry and Orrian Oyster nodes also drop it. So there's those, if you have those unlocked.

I was about to say, most of mine comes from berry farming in LS3 E3, and by "most of" I mean "enough that I use a large scale eater, and still occasionally destroy excess".

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

I was about to say, most of mine comes from berry farming in LS3 E3, and by "most of" I mean "enough that I use a large scale eater, and still occasionally destroy excess".

Most of as in most of the sources of Dragonite are from that. Just because you spend longer getting it from a single source, doesn't mean it's the only one, or the larger one...It's like someone saying... "Man i can refill my pool 5 times a day and my well doesn't dry up, most water in the world is in my well".

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

Most of as in most of the sources of Dragonite are from that. Just because you spend longer getting it from a single source, doesn't mean it's the only one, or the larger one...It's like someone saying... "Man i can refill my pool 5 times a day and my well doesn't dry up, most water in the world is in my well".

So, my point, perhaps poorly stated, was that I get significantly less Dragonite from world boss chests than the ~ 50-100 I get from a pass through Winterberry farming. I'm sure if I did nothing but chase world bosses it'd be comparable, but the time invested would be, at least for me, significantly larger.

So, no, hardly the only source, but I think the largest source for most players with access to LS3.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

So, my point, perhaps poorly stated, was that I get significantly less Dragonite from world boss chests than the ~ 50-100 I get from a pass through Winterberry farming. I'm sure if I did nothing but chase world bosses it'd be comparable, but the time invested would be, at least for me, significantly larger.

So, no, hardly the only source, but I think the largest source for most players with access to LS3.

I agree it's probably the most efficient source of it, and i think i did mention it!

Archived