How about

Math.5123

@Blackdagger.9670 said:Well, it is known that rangers crit x2 to unwanted toxic players.

@Falan.1839 said:More dodging, less corpsejumping...

I Sense some hostility in both of your tones.First, Falasya. Considering I play a build with no access to vigor and very limited access to boons outside of conversion, it's easier said than done. Go back to your faceroll SD prot engineer and keep face tanking.

@the other person, I don't know who you are or why you seem to be hurt. However, it's not really contributing to a meaningful discussion.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Go back to your faceroll SD prot engineer and keep face tanking.

people dont even SD engi properly anymore...makes me sad it was such a high skill high reward build now its just a bonus to an already strong build

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Instead of this being a thing, this is not a thing?tlnIxEV.jpg(I know, stacking damage modifiers, glassy builds and what-not.)

However, 8-15k auto attacks should not be a thing.

Meanwhile Thieves Sword autoattack which is roughly the same speed And 50% of this dmg gets nerfed

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Instead of this being a thing, this is not a thing?tlnIxEV.jpg(I know, stacking damage modifiers, glassy builds and what-not.)

However, 8-15k auto attacks should not be a thing.

yeah its brutal, didnt expect this on one of the matches and got owned by a ranger...6K+ auto attacks with the quickness and evades from Greatsword, wanst a good idea to try to trade hits with him/her lol...but cant really complain, I am playing core guard and blowing people up with hammer, damage in general is crazy right now, and the way Anet balance the game i have the feeling that its gonna stay that way.

@Falan.1839 said:Yeah, corpsejumping me after every single heroic 2v1 and 3v1 in unranked. I don't think you guys cj that much though, it's mostly just generic German trashtalk in mapchat.

Remember that time you ragequit Unranked 2 days ago after getting 2v3'd by power mirage and Core guard?

I 'member.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@Falan.1839 said:Yeah, corpsejumping me after every single heroic 2v1 and 3v1 in unranked. I don't think you guys cj that much though, it's mostly just generic German trashtalk in mapchat.

Remember that time you ragequit Unranked 2 days ago after getting 2v3'd by power mirage and Core guard?

I 'member.

Remember that time you Babyraged at me cuz u couldnt win a 1v1 and Then blamed OP broken smokescale (Altho this was after the Nerf) ?I member.

@PaRaPhReNiA.8763 said:

I 'member.

Remember that time you Babyraged at me cuz u couldnt win a 1v1 and Then blamed OP broken smokescale (Altho this was after the Nerf) ?I member.

The fact that it can't be avoided by jumping onto no-ports, while Revs sword 3 gets cancelled by doing that very thing? Yes, I member.

Edit; it wasn't post nerf. Only played 10 games of Unranked since the nerf. You were in none of those games. Nice try though, A for effort.

I 'member.

The fact that it can't be avoided by jumping onto no-ports, while Revs sword 3 gets cancelled by doing that very thing? Yes, I member.

Edit; it wasn't post nerf. Only played 10 games of Unranked since the nerf. You were in none of those games. Nice try though, A for effort.

Which is Not true but w/e, a discussion about that will lead to nothing ...

Archived