Guaranteed wardrobe unlocks

@"Samuel.4812" said:Which means if I want the glider I have to get absurdly lucky with another unlock. Or pay full price at hem store?

The guaranteed wardrobe unlock is their solution to "dupe skins" in Black lion chests, but draws from a pool thats larger (and effectively less valuable) then the BLC table at any given time. ...... thus the perception of expecting anything good from a GWU is kind of delusional, much less a full set of things you actually want.

Theres also an off chance some bundles will cut the price if you already have something in it already unlocked... but this is inconsistent.

Ive gotten in the past two weeks(100 keys) cause lol i buy gems twice a month yay single life!

All the original sets of gemstore armor, all but one of the second sets, Bull shoulders and the avian ones(light, and medium respectively). and a crap load of weapons i cant even remember.

I once got an iron dagger skin out of a guaranteed unlock. I was so mad, I scoured the wardrobe for every cheap and easy skin I was missing and spent a week getting them all so I wouldn't get stuck getting a dud ever again.

Tier 3 cultural armor is ok. I won't complain about getting a 10-30g skin (aside from the fact that guaranteed unlocks don't progress the emperor achievement).

And tonight: 2 glider skins, the luminiscent chest (all three weights on one unlock), leyline hammer, the sovereign warhammer and a few random things for 25 keys. I've always found that whining about RNG improves my luck :)As to unlocking all the low level stuff, I agree in principle but the necro mask was an oversight.

Archived