Make "Enemy" Winds of Disenchantment bubbles, RED.

Haematic.4913

@Aeolus.3615 said:

also that video was kitten annoying... glad I do not run with groups like that.

Skrits love it shiny.. yeah the visual polution on this game is dammn to high, i tend to log off when ic that many clutter on the screen.

Some players reported disconnecting from game/WvW from the massive amounts of Disenchantment going out from guilds in a concentrated area. O.o

@Haematic.4913 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Skrits love it shiny.. yeah the visual polution on this game is dammn to high, i tend to log off when ic that many clutter on the screen.

Some players reported disconnecting from game/WvW from the massive amounts of Disenchantment going out from guilds in a concentrated area. O.o

Maybe it was the oft used skill: 'Winds of disconnection'

@Aeolus.3615 said:

You know you can just enable Effect LOD to get rid of this effect and get rid of lag?

@Aury.1367 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

You know you can just enable Effect LOD to get rid of this effect and get rid of lag?

The perfect solution! Enable effect LoD so that you'll never see the bubbles until you die!

But actually, I don't think LoD works on bubbles. They explicitly noted in a patch that the bubble doesn't get culled, precisely because it's so absurdly powerful.

@Haematic.4913 said:Can enemy Winds of Disenchantment bubbles be RED, in WvW & PvP?

We're calling what's ours but we can't really tell without stepping 1-foot in and seeing the debuff icon on the buff bar.

I've just been avoiding them all completely while commanding when I see 6-8 of them.

Thanks!

+1

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@Aury.1367 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

The perfect solution! Enable effect LoD so that you'll never see the bubbles until you die!

But actually, I don't think LoD works on bubbles. They explicitly noted in a patch that the bubble doesn't get culled, precisely because it's so absurdly powerful.

it gets culled. i had to remind my guys to go to me. they told me they cant see it. so lod off and lod distance mid shows it.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@Aury.1367 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

it gets culled. i had to remind my guys to go to me. they told me they cant see it. so lod off and lod distance mid shows it.

They aren't supposed to be culled, but you do need to turn LOD off to see all of them. If it's a legitimate bug that's one thing but otherwise I'd say the ones you may think are culled may have just run their entire duration and deflated.

@Haematic.4913 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@Aury.1367 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

They aren't supposed to be culled, but you do need to turn LOD off to see all of them. If it's a legitimate bug that's one thing but otherwise I'd say the ones you may think are culled may have just run their entire duration and deflated.

i mean when we fought we had it on, i see it. enemy drops it, i see it, but my guys dont. i had to tell them to lod off.

may be a bug.

was when we fought the burn of sfr. was fun yesterday. but also not knowing which dome is which was not easy.

we managed but it would be better if these domes were differebt color. i will try it again later to conform lod on.

I like to see it have a different look over all not a ring but a hexagram because its that important of a skill to stay in / out of and now there are soo many rings to deal with you got to have a way of telling even with culling. For ppl who can see it making it red would go a long way but there got to be a way to make it so even one can tell if its there teams or not even with culling. Maybe some type of mark above it much like a players name even if you cant see the effect? I am not sure comply winds of disenchantment is so game chasing that you need to make sure every one knows its down a buff on the bar is nothing in wvw with all the nose going on.

Archived