World boss.

World bossOn wiki it says;Tyria is rife with powerful creatures.This is no longer true, the game has doubled in size and we have yet to see new world bosses.I'd like to see even more than one new one.

I'd liked to hear some of your ideas for world bosses in future expansion, here's mine.I'd like to see a world boss so mean that he needs not only fighters to get him down but riders as well.Fighters no changes they are needed for those who have no mounts.As for riders 1 to 5 would be rider spells more powerful than fighter spells.While riding spell 6 is for healing the mount, 7, 8 & 9 still utility and 10 a mount elite spell.Fighting with the mount would bring a whole new twist to bringing down a boss.So for the next expansion mount combat.A new underwater mount as well. (This can also be outside an expansion) B)

I'm not a big fan of world bosses. Same time, same place, same fight, same people. I like the more involved meta events. There's often something more interesting (for me) besides press 1.

Or... we can consider that there are lots of new world bosses, just on a more frequent schedule of every 2 hours: Amaala, Octovine, Confetti Choya, Serpent's Ire.

The bosses in Bloodstone Fen are subject to special attacks from gliding players - I'd rather see more of that as opposed to mounted attacks. New or completely revamped world bosses would be nice, but given that there's already timed rotations of these things I doubt more than a couple more will be much welcome.

Archived