SD Daredevil Thief (WvW Roaming/Outnumbered) Montage

rektu.8209

He didnt frustrate me, he was on daredevil DP before (the SA guy on a few clips after the first) and he switched to DE to try and get me, hence the jumping. (DE is just too cheezy to not jump) Anyways, sad that you didn't see the rest :) Oh well, can't please everyone.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Turk.5460 said:Why did you start jumping on your first enemy? Did he frustrate you that badly? I stopped watching after that, poor sportsmanship shouldn't be showcased in a gameplay presentation.

^ I have to agree here.Sorry for negating your post immediately OP but this definitely shouldn't be a thing in such videos.

No problem, i understand it seems salty.But u never roamed against SA i think ^^ Normally they don't roam alone and always gank you in a group. So when u farm a guy 1v1 and he switches to the cheesiest elite spec, then u will jump/siege him.

@rektu.8209 said:

@Turk.5460 said:Why did you start jumping on your first enemy? Did he frustrate you that badly? I stopped watching after that, poor sportsmanship shouldn't be showcased in a gameplay presentation.

^ I have to agree here.Sorry for negating your post immediately OP but this definitely shouldn't be a thing in such videos.

No problem, i understand it seems salty.But u never roamed against SA i think ^^ Normally they don't roam alone and always gank you in a group. So when u farm a guy 1v1 and he switches to the cheesiest elite spec, then u will jump/siege him.

With Dash, shortbow, and Bandits Defense why would you feel threatened enough to jump on a DE? You could have gone about your day and ignored them if you wanted to.

@"Turk.5460" said:Why did you start jumping on your first enemy? Did he frustrate you that badly? I stopped watching after that, poor sportsmanship shouldn't be showcased in a gameplay presentation.

Stopped the video for the same reason.

Please, no matter how much you hate a build or class, please follow basic guidelines of sportsmanship on videos that you share with the public.I could add that, the DeadEye in questions showed more "sportmanship" than you in that duel for actually sticking in a fight he clearly had disadvantage. He could've had just stealth and run away.

gameplay was decent, alot of people including myself still have issues telling asura animations so i think that perhaps that was an advantage of yours.

I actually dont have an issue with someone jumping on bodies etc. if its a random encounter in WvW.But i dont think its ok in a duel where both opponents "fairly" readies up for it.

@"Noha.3749" said:gameplay was decent, alot of people including myself still have issues telling asura animations so i think that perhaps that was an advantage of yours.

I actually dont have an issue with someone jumping on bodies etc. if its a random encounter in WvW.But i dont think its ok in a duel where both opponents "fairly" readies up for it.

Standard enemy models, problem solved. I can't believe so many people still complain about asura animations, but refuse to use SEM or even don't know about the feature... Kinda sad :S

@samo.1054 said:

@"Noha.3749" said:gameplay was decent, alot of people including myself still have issues telling asura animations so i think that perhaps that was an advantage of yours.

Standard enemy models, problem solved. I can't believe so many people still complain about asura animations, but refuse to use SEM or even don't know about the feature... Kinda sad :S

Well the different models are fine for all other content than straight out PvP :) I just dont think enough people take the time to toggle it on/off all the time.For consistent sPvP players its kinda baseline i guess.

Archived