Xiuquatl VS Meteorlogicus

Vyko.6953

So im one of those players who crafted Meteorlogicus 5 years ago and sadly watched other people with other legendaries that have many times better (more) effects.

Now when the new scepter was annouced, i couldnt wait to see it will have nice effects like others leges do too. When the first video of Xiuquatl was released, i said to myself "Yes! So it has green aura, a draw effect, they will definietly upload Meteorlogicus too!

But when i updated the game today, i was so disappointed that they changed NOTHING. Meteorlogivus Is the most boring legendary weapon in the game with just footfalls and projectile change! Is this any fair? Why The Dreamer got 5 times updated so it got nearly overeffected? I really thought we will get some nice blue aura like its around the scepter or draw effect like stormy clouds above player or something like that. Not really. So unfair.

Meteorlogicus fits the aesthetic for me.It fits that arcane/ mage look amazingly where the Xiuquatl fits a more outlandish theme/ primal theme I guess.It would make sense on a jungle/ tribal type character where the Meteorlogicus does not.I appreciate the variety in legendary skins and unlike Blizzard, Anet is very good at going back to old content and sprucing it up a little. So, I do see maybe a pretty indigo body aura or the meteorlogicus sparkles as an aura in the future.

Yes; Meteorlogicus could use some love but it's a beautiful scepter regardless with a beautiful animation to projectiles.

There are plenty of very nice skins and they arent legendary. yeah, Meteorlogicus has nice looking model, but it lacks aura or draw effect that makes it legendary. Thats ufnair, if all other leges do have these effects. Some have both, but they have atleast one of these effects. OK It has projectile effect - just like all other weapons, that fire projectiles. Day/night cycle has sharur and eternity too, yet they have auras and draw effects too.

Archived