With the new Skill should come new Skins

Texas.4861

@mindcircus.1506 said:The specialization weapon collections fill this exact purpose.You mean the one that came with the frame? The on you het with the new traits? Im just talking about looks... like the Firey Dragon Sword (Magdaer or Sohothin) ... There could be an Icy Dragon Sword or a Vampiric sword or Axe's just fun skins and fits the new specs, there could be others that go along with them... just a suggestion. I like my Firey Dragon Sword and it even has a flame burst on the killing blow.

@Texas.4861 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:The specialization weapon collections fill this exact purpose.You mean the one that came with the frame? The on you het with the new traits? Im just talking about looks... like the Firey Dragon Sword (Magdaer or Sohothin) ... There could be an Icy Dragon Sword or a Vampiric sword or Axe's just fun skins and fits the new specs, there could be others that go along with them... just a suggestion. I like my Firey Dragon Sword and it even has a flame burst on the killing blow.

There is an icy dragon sword in game, would love to have a vampiric one added though.

Archived