Tone down these (a lot of NO gonna be in this thread)

Crab Fear.1624

holo (do it all class, they need the scourge treatment)guardians (how this support class hit for 7-12k?) just because they cant move fast? they got blinds, blocks, boons, and heals. tone them the hell downmirage (the lack of cooldowns is real)rev sword skill shackling wave (1.63 coeffi, you aint fooling anyone with 25 might...this shit can hit for 12k added up)

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Well your title makes me think you already know you are pooping from your mouth so np.Want to suggest a nerf? How about you explain why something is op, and not just say “trust me fellow vendors, it’s op”

what is a rev's purpose? hang on, cause herald is all you got

Incorrect again! My brother was throwing down with Support Renegade tonight and we made a lot of people sad.

@Arlette.9684 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Well your title makes me think you already know you are pooping from your mouth so np.Want to suggest a nerf? How about you explain why something is op, and not just say “trust me fellow vendors, it’s op”

Incorrect again! My brother was throwing down with Support Renegade tonight and we made a lot of people sad.

nerf renegade

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

nerf renegade

QFT, Nerf Ele while at it!

This was a comment from the OP a while ago. This should probably give people an insight into this person's mentality...

P2NTAvy.png

As for the OP's suggestions:

• I assume you're referring to core guard here - are you talking about Hammer 2 + Judge's Intervention combo? Other than that I don't see anything so threatening about core guards - there are tons of unblockable attacks, boon strips in the game right now, aegis is pretty useless, plus guard has a low HP pool. How can it be OP?
  • Rev was just nerfed - Incensed Response now gives 2 stacks of might instead of 5 (which was reasonable), there was no defensive buff to compensate, FoN remains at -3 upkeep, so that was definitely a nerf.

@"idolin.2831" said:This was a comment from the OP a while ago. This should probably give people an insight into this person's mentality...

P2NTAvy.png

As for the OP's suggestions:

• I assume you're referring to core guard here - are you talking about Hammer 2 + Judge's Intervention combo? Other than that I don't see anything so threatening about core guards - there are tons of unblockable attacks, boon strips in the game right now, aegis is pretty useless, plus guard has a low HP pool. How can it be OP?
  • Rev was just nerfed - Incensed Response now gives 2 stacks of might instead of 5 (which was reasonable), there was no defensive buff to compensate, FoN remains at -3 upkeep, so that was definitely a nerf.

13 days is not a while ago

20k with valks isnt low.

coefficients of attacks are everything

my mentality is that you like playing DIVA and say it's fair

edit: i looked at your comments and threads...no surprise...lol

@"Zoltar MacRoth.7146" said:You forgot to say, "nerf reaper, druid, tempest, herald, warrior, thief, ranger, minstrel, montezu and your mother". That's all you need to make this a really great parody thread.

Sarcasm aside, this EXACTLY what they need to do.Nerf all classes across the board!Because almost any class or spec in the game has OP builds or traits, which are very cancerous to play against.

Thanks to power creep, of course.

I know this balance paradigm "counter one imba stuff with another imba stuff".But I'd rather prefer, when "no one is imba".

@Tiah.3091 said:Nerf all classes across the board!Thanks to power creep, of course.

The whole thread can be boiled down to this ^

Literally ANET could do this (i know its over simplified but still):

Reduce EVERY power skill damage coefficient by 10-20%Reduce EVERY condition damage coefficient by 10-20%Reduce every boon uptime by 25% (reduce might and protection duration uptime by 50%)Reduce every condition duration by 25% (reduce weakness and vulnerability duration uptime by 50%)

If the PVE players wanna cry then just do this in PvP/WvW.

Do this first and then balance from there.

I am confused by OP: If Guard, Rev, Engi, Ranger and Mesmer are all completely broken (I'm sure that OP also thinks that the case for Reaper and SB -- Or do you play one of these?) then where is actually the problem? No-one (except maybe ele - hehe) can complain because everyone can run an over-powered build ;-)

@syszery.1592 said:I am confused by OP: If Guard, Rev, Engi, Ranger and Mesmer are all completely broken (I'm sure that OP also thinks that the case for Reaper and SB -- Or do you play one of these?) then where is actually the problem? No-one (except maybe ele - hehe) can complain because everyone can run an over-powered build ;-)

He's a thief, not a particularly good one at that :trollface:

@idolin.2831 said:

I don't think it was. I had not a single idea this nerf had happened until I read it in your post simply because I still did not manage not-to stack 25 Might, didn't change absolutely anything about Rev.

@Spartacus.3192 said:

@Tiah.3091 said:Nerf all classes across the board!Thanks to
power creep
, of course.

The whole thread can be boiled down to this ^

Literally ANET could do this (i know its over simplified but still):

Reduce EVERY power skill damage coefficient by 10-20%Reduce EVERY condition damage coefficient by 10-20%Reduce every boon uptime by 25% (reduce might and protection duration uptime by 50%)Reduce every condition duration by 25% (reduce weakness and vulnerability duration uptime by 50%)

If the PVE players wanna cry then just do this in PvP/WvW.

Do this first and then balance from there.

The thing that gw2 pvp needs right now is increasing time to kill, so above suggestion would work pretty well.I would also reduce healing coefs by 10~20% to avoid making bunker ele druid and warrior (high sustain classes) living forever on nodes

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@otto.5684 said:Man, I wish Anet mods would delete troll threads :/

@syszery.1592 said:I am confused by OP: If Guard, Rev, Engi, Ranger and Mesmer are all completely broken (I'm sure that OP also thinks that the case for Reaper and SB -- Or do you play one of these?) then where is actually the problem? No-one (except maybe ele - hehe) can complain because everyone can run an over-powered build ;-)

He's a thief, not a particularly good one at that :trollface:

you don't know me, but feel free to hit me up in game to see particularly un-good I am

I'll let you post the tally, as a courtesy.We all have to own up to our words, good or bad. Thanks for the fights.

Archived