Did not receive the Endless Interface Crafter Golem Tonic

• ArenaNet Staff

Apologies here as well for my slow replies. I was pretty groggy when I got home yesterday. (I had also forgotten that I told one of my kids she could have a party Saturday night, which was a SUPER SMART decision on my part. XD )

I've been working with the devs who are handling this, and they're working on compiling the list of who logged into the game during our event. The plan is to send out the tonic and 66,000 karma tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for making this happen!!

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:Apologies here as well for my slow replies. I was pretty groggy when I got home yesterday. (I had also forgotten that I told one of my kids she could have a party Saturday night, which was a SUPER SMART decision on my part. XD )

I've been working with the devs who are handling this, and they're working on compiling the list of who logged into the game during our event. The plan is to send out the tonic and 66,000 karma tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for making this happen!!

I still haven't received the reward from the event :(

• ArenaNet Staff

@The Ace.9105 said:

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:Apologies here as well for my slow replies. I was pretty groggy when I got home yesterday. (I had also forgotten that I told one of my kids she could have a party Saturday night, which was a SUPER SMART decision on my part. XD )

They_ just _started going out a few minutes ago, but it takes a little time. I haven't received mine either, so don't fret that you were left out, but they are on their way.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

They_ just _started going out a few minutes ago, but it takes a little time. I haven't received mine either, so don't fret that you were left out, but they are on their way.

Ah, just received mine :)

Thanks for the reply

@"Vengelis.3975" said:Hmm. Still no news for my tonic yet.Were you logged into the game during the relevant 24 hours? You'd know because you'd have access to the in-game title, The Extra Life (achievement: Extra Life; article has the timing).

If this is a new player account, without at least one character of at least level 15, then things might be different.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"RustyShadow.1720" said:I also did "Add to Wardrobe". now its gone. searched inventory and vault for "Endless". found my Endless Devourer tonic but this tonic is gone.so where did it go?

Did you look in the 'Novelties' tab in the Hero Panel? Should have gone there when using 'Add to Wardrobe'.

Good luck.

it was NOT in the Novelties tab last night. it IS there now after logging in again. thanks.

@The Geil.8605 said:

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:Everyone who was supposed to receive one should have it now. Thanks everyone!

Are you sure it worked properly? I have the Extra Life title, but never recieved the Golem Interface Tonic or the karma rewards. Been a bit AFK since then, so didn't really realize that I never recieved the reward.

is your mailbox full?

Archived