[Suggestion] Unlimited tonic of disabling

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:I'm sure most most of us get in the habit of activating gliding and mount without even thinking about it even when we don't want to. An unlimited tonic to disable gliding and mount abilities would be useful for players who would like to disable them at various points in the game.

Any of the endless combat tonics already do this basicly, as does the endless minature and endless embiggening tonics. So it should be very easy for Anet to do.

@starhunter.6015 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:I'm sure most most of us get in the habit of activating gliding and mount without even thinking about it even when we don't want to. An unlimited tonic to disable gliding and mount abilities would be useful for players who would like to disable them at various points in the game.

Any of the endless combat tonics already do this basicly, as does the endless minature and endless embiggening tonics. So it should be very easy for Anet to do.

They all disable mounts but I don't see how anyone is accidentally activating those. On the other hand very few transformation disables gliding. At most you can't jump but you would still be able to activate the glider once you are in the air.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"sorudo.9054" said:i just want the "hold to glide" disabled, i double tap if i wanna glide.

When I'm doing JPs, I want gliding to be much less enthusiastic than it is now. Perhaps a "jump and glide" keybind (shift+space by default?) to replace double-space, something like that.

By doing it as a tonic they can just avoid yet another keybind. It can use the novelty tonic keybind. They are kind of going crazy with keybinds. I wish they would remove the mount ability keybinds and just peg them to the weapon skill w/onscreen icon the way other abilities do. It would keep us from having to do a tricky keybind config to get them to use the same as the weapon skills.

Archived