Best tactic to deal with my lag?

RangerThings.9810

My internet drops for about 5 seconds every 2-3 minutes. It sucks.

What is the best tactic to not die during that 5 seconds?

I assume it looks like I’m just running idly in whatever direction I was in. Lately, I’ve tried to at least change directions as it seems like when I snap back in, the enemy is still following my original trajectory.

Or is the considered exploitive? I assure you it’s not an advantage, especially as I exclusively solo roam, but trying to make the best of a bad connection ?

Fix your connection. Talk to your ISP, losing connection every 5 minutes is not normal.If you live in the EU, at least, there's consumer protection laws that might even force them to pay you back part of the months with spotty service.Other than that, don't play a game mode that puts you in danger when you dc, or learn to deal with the consequences of dying.

Maybe Play warrior (Spellbreaker). Auto invuls will safe you then. your straight Forward running character while lagg will look like someone that wants to cast his WoD, so the whole enemies zerg will move backward when you lag. and if you find yourself after the lag inside your enemies, you can directly drop your WoD. perfect strategy… ;)

The only thing you can do is try to get a stable ping using a vpn - this won't always lower your ping, but the aim is to get it "stable" by taking a hopefully different routing with as low a latency as you can get. The higher or more unstable the ping, the more you will be forced to take passives or use a more bunker/condi build. If your isp assigns you a dynamic ip, you may have small chance to reconnect and be assigned a different ip that might have a better routing to the servers (my isp does this, but more often than not you will still get the "bad route"). Are you in s.e.a by any chance?

Archived