Bitterfrost jumping mushroom

Taygus.4571

I dont know if anyone has reported this, I've tried searching.There's a mushroom in Bitterfrost that when you jump on it, it sends you just straight up, and not to the ledge, like the rest of them do. You can't actually get to the ledge using the mushroom.

It's beside the personal wp on the screen shot, https://i.postimg.cc/PJ8K21dx/gw221.jpg

(Seperate minor 'bug', You're missing the map Bitterfrost being listed in game of Shiverpeaks maps that you can get the daily forager etc on. )

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:You can activate your glider right after reaching the apex of the jump and glide over to the mushroom "ledge", but I checked with the designers on Bitterfrost Frontier and they're ok with adjusting the jump a bit so you land on the ledge without needing to glide.

Thank you! I had noticed I wasnt the only who just went up and straight down a few times before giving up on it.

I've never managed to glide after a mushroom jump,

@Taygus.4571 said:

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:You can activate your glider right after reaching the apex of the jump and glide over to the mushroom "ledge", but I checked with the designers on Bitterfrost Frontier and they're ok with adjusting the jump a bit so you land on the ledge without needing to glide.

Thank you! I had noticed I wasnt the only who just went up and straight down a few times before giving up on it.

The trick to that is to hold your space bar down right after launch. If it's still held down at the apex of the bounce, your glider deploys. This works for the thermal tubes, too.

@Donari.5237 said:

The trick to that is to hold your space bar down right after launch. If it's still held down at the apex of the bounce, your glider deploys. This works for the thermal tubes, too.

space isnt my jump/glide button.. :)

but holding the jump button doesnt work either...

I can glide from the thermal tubes, just not the bouncing mushrooms.

@Pifil.5193 said:

@"Taygus.4571" said:(Seperate minor 'bug', You're missing the map Bitterfrost being listed in game of Shiverpeaks maps that you can get the daily forager etc on. )

Bitterfrost does count as Shiverpeaks for me, I got the Daily from there yesterday.

yeah, I said it was missing being "listed" under the daily. I.e, the text is missing, so some people may not know it counts.

Archived