Dhael Skyspeaker bounty

Dhael Skyspeaker should be looked at. It is almost impossible to do because his healing skill heals it up for about 30% of his max health every time and interrupting it seems to be basically impossible.I tried him with groups of different sizes and with different strategies and noone of them seemed to work. Sometimes we got him below 50% but then he was full again in no time. And no it was not because of coalescenses or such.

Ok we found a way to reliably do it. You can interrupt his heal with knockbacks. But the knockback has an internal cooldown so your group must make sure to not use knockbacks when not needed so his internal cooldown is ready when he starts healing. Any other cc seems to be completly useless on this boss. Hope this helps for other people who have the same problem.

I second this. I tried this guy like 20 times by now and it always fails... For one, you need a 50 man zerg just to deal with his overpowered heal ability and since one man messing up by attacking him when he shouldn't is enough to make him regain health makes this guy impossible with a squad and pets, minions, clones... don't help the situation either. I've never seen this guys health dip below 80%. Pls fix your game Anet.

I think Anet needs to revisit this Bounty. Yesterday during our Sunday guild event, we tried to take him down with at least 15-20 folks without success. He kept healing up no matter what we tried and never got him down.

It seems he might be bugged. Even with the larger guild group yesterday, which was comprised of a lot of folks with good skills...different spec setups, etc., nothing worked. It was commented that perhaps the group might have been too large and perhaps a smaller group might succeed. So this evening a smaller group of 4 tried it with similar outcome.

It is really is a bit frustrating that this particular bounty is the last one many of us need for the achievement.

The annoying part is his flavour text says nothing about him healing. And anyone using a knockback skill at the wrong time (like, say, trying to break his break bar) ruins anyone's chance at knocking him back at the right time because that internal knock-back timer. Anet needs to take a look at this fight because there shouldn't be fights that it is so easy for one person doing something wrong to ruin the fight for everyone.

Archived