What is the best reward track for these items?

Brendan.1309

I'm going to preface this with, there is probably a more efficient way of doing this in PVE, but I want to do it through PVP because it's more fun.I also know this question has probably been asked before, but I've only been able to find information from years ago.

I am trying to get the "Gift of Magic" and "Gift of Might"

Gift of Magic

• 250x Vial of Powerful Blood
  • 250x Powerful Venom Sac
  • 250x Elaborate Totem
  • 250x Pile of Crystalline Dust

Gift of Might

• 250x Vicious Fang
  • 250x Armored Scale
  • 250x Vicious Claw
  • 250x Ancient Bone

Which reward track should I choose in WvW to maximize the chances of getting these materials and why?Which reward track should I choose in SPvP to maximize the chances of getting these materials and why?

If anyone can help offer any information on this I would greatly appreciate this.

@BadMed.3846 said:

@Apolo.5942 said:PvE...........

Honeslty, pvp gold grinding sucks big time. Doing pvp costs you gold comparatively

One big difference. You don't die to boredom while making gold in PvP. The PVE farm is tiring and boring. Thats why it rewards more.

Idk man... sPvP can be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring sometimes and so can be WvW (Principally if you're in T1 against Blackgate)... Mayne times in this game I just went to do some PvE because everything else was plain boring at that given moment.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@"Apolo.5942" said:PvE...........

Honeslty, pvp gold grinding sucks big time. Doing pvp costs you gold comparatively

One big difference. You don't die to boredom while making gold in PvP. The PVE farm is tiring and boring. Thats why it rewards more.

Idk man... sPvP can be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring sometimes and so can be WvW (Principally if you're in T1 against Blackgate)... Mayne times in this game I just went to do some PvE because everything else was plain boring at that given moment.

I'm never really "bored" SPvP. Frequently frustrated by teammates, but never bored. WvW is always boring.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Apolo.5942" said:PvE...........

I'm never really "bored" SPvP. Frequently frustrated by teammates, but never bored. WvW is always boring.

I never really get bored of WvW since I always comming back to it, but sometimes it can be dull enough to make me go PvE... sPvP is always boring that I could not even be bothered to get to Dragon Rank despite playing this game for 6 years...

Each to it's own...

@phs.6089 said:

I never pve

Then you wait for season to stats and try your best.

You're missing something altogether. Not many of us start any gold farm when pvp season starts. Gold just comes by as we play. We were doing PvP even when seasons did not exist. PvE gold farms have always been around.

@BadMed.3846 said:

@phs.6089 said:

I never pve

You're missing something altogether. Not many of us start any gold farm when pvp season starts. Gold just comes by as we play. We were doing PvP even when seasons did not exist. PvE gold farms have always been around.

OP asked what is the best way to farm mats in PvP? I gave the answer I believe is the way to go if you only PvP. What am I missing?People already told, there is no such track to farm t6 mats, It's gold->mats.

Maybe this will help a bit? Open loot boxes from tracks (exuding Desert) on lv 49 alt. It has own downside, no chance to get a pre or ascended box.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

I never pve

OP asked what is the best way to farm mats in PvP? I gave the answer I believe is the way to go if you only PvP. What am I missing?People already told, there is no such track to farm t6 mats, It's gold->mats.

Maybe this will help a bit? Open loot boxes from tracks (exuding Desert) on lv 49 alt. It has own downside, no chance to get a pre or ascended box.

You're right. You've answered it for the OP. My bad, I read that as a general statement.

One time reward tracks that grant 7 mystic clovers might be the best. It saves you ~21mystic coins and ~21ecto which would be then spent to buy t5/t6 mats.

Aside from that probably AC reward track if you have enough gold to use the tokens to craft and sell the weapons made from AC tokens. If not maybe CoE track and pick inscription producing exotics to salvage (bl kit) and use the tokens for rares to salvage for ecto.

What I really think you should do: choose a reward track to give you map currency for a living story map and put that on repeat. Then you don't have to farm those mats for ascended equipment. Bloodstone fen is a particularly good choice because you can do a stat reset on the ascended accessories you buy. Note it's limited to core+hot stats.

Archived