Chasing Tales . . . Twice

It looks like you can purchase the vendor item Chasing the tales: (Insert name) for a given weapon again even after it has been purchased once. I accidentally clicked on Chasing Tales: Carver the Carver, purchasing it a second time instead of the next one below it and now have wasted a bit of gold and some map currency. I'm not here to grump and complain, but this seems like they should disappear once they have been purchased to prevent mistakes from happening.

@Moira Shalaar.5620 said:It looks like you can purchase the vendor item Chasing the tales: (Insert name) for a given weapon again even after it has been purchased once.

Yes, so you can get any of the ascended weapons as often as you like.

It would be a good idea, though, if they added a window warning you about having purchased the tale before. That way, accidents like that could be prevented.

I accidentally clicked on Chasing Tales: Carver the Carver, purchasing it a second time instead of the next one below it and now have wasted a bit of gold and some map currency.

I've left you a private message. :)

Agreed, the purchase option for unlocking the achievement collections should be one time (the 5 gold + 100 Branded Mass).

Didn't happen to me luckily since I go by 1 weapon at a time per day, but it can absolutely become an issue for people. Given the steep 100 Branded Mass cost, this seems very unfortunate design wise.

• 1 month later...

Archived