Sylvari could use a "facial leaves"

Hey there.Every race has some additional facial/head features with Sylvari having choose-able ears. I, personally, find it a bit boring because they're very hard to notice and bring very little to overall character look.

Facial leaves:

• female flowery motives or colorful "Woody" that would act as make-up or sort of tattoo

• male facial hair-leaves, just look at Herald's promo artwork

@Shep.4026 said:They get those in their youth and eventually grow out of them, but we only play adult sylvari and therefore don't get to play Chars with them, much like we don't have humans with acne.

Sylvari are already born adults, so if they van grow an entire armor wouldn't it be nice to be able to grow some beard or a flower too?

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:With the way it's set up it would probably have to be a separate face (even humans don't have beards you can add to a face but have faces with a beard), but more choice is always good and they push out new faces so slowly.

What do you mean by humans not having beards you can add to face?Beards are a separate feature in character creation and Total Makeover Kit.Sylvari could use 4-6 presets for both female and male. That'd be already cool.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:With the way it's set up it would probably have to be a separate face (even humans don't have beards you can add to a face but have faces with a beard), but more choice is always good and they push out new faces so slowly.

What do you mean by humans not having beards you can add to face?Beards are a separate feature in character creation and Total Makeover Kit.Sylvari could use 4-6 presets for both female and male. That'd be already cool.

I logged on to check and you're correct. I hadn't made a human male char in several years and I guess I misremembered it. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived