Can we remove Pile of Putrid Essence from the Magic-Warped Bundle?

Jeknar.6184

If you don't farm unbound magic in PvE you usually don't come across many Magic-Warped bundles, and the few times you do, how much of a Disapointment it is to get 2 Piles of Putrid Essence out of it. I understand that theorically they are Lodestone Tier material, but their value is so low that it kinda kills my mood everytime I get them from a Magic-Warped Bundle.

We already have some Lodestones on that bundle that have a relatively low value (Crystal and Glacial), can we get rid of the Putrid Essences at least?

Them having no value is an issue with the item, not with the containers.Normally i buy the bundles in bulk, so I’m not too bothered by one or two bad rolls, but they do kinda scream in your face if you buy just one bundle.

That said, i think its in the best interest of everyone if some crafting sinks come for the low-value end tier materials.Its not just the putrid essence thats a worthless endgame resource.

@Etria.3642 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:

Not many atm but who knows what new recipies they will put it in.

The mystic forge recipe definitely has me shaking my head. Who on earth would willingly trade 1 obsidian shard PLUS A MYSTIC COIN to get 3 obsidian shards?? Twenty well, maybe, maybe not, but THREE?

As I understand it, the recepie is from when Mystic Coins were dirt cheap, and was meant as a sink for Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar which drops from Lost Orrian Jewelry Boxes - once a decently effective way of turning Karma into Gold.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:sounds like gen2 hammer Sharur isnt very popular with players

I mean... You use 13 for the first two weapons before the precusor, that's not an actually noticeable ammount... And those are itens you only make once.

ah, misread the wiki xD

yeah... 3 + 10

hmmm... now i wonder... typo by the anet? missed extra 0 at the end when they coded the receipt?

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:sounds like gen2 hammer Sharur isnt very popular with players

I mean... You use 13 for the first two weapons before the precusor, that's not an actually noticeable ammount... And those are itens you only make once.

ah, misread the wiki xD

yeah... 3 + 10

hmmm... now i wonder... typo by the anet? missed extra 0 at the end when they coded the receipt?

Nah, all gen 2.5 legendaries that use Lodestone-tier materials (and a few others) use 3+10.

Archived