I have a solution

Warlord.9074

yeah not a fan of this. I notice you take damage easily on the mount since the other mount masteries don't apply to it. If you did this then you would constantly being dismounted rather often. Right now, I feel the mount is balanced. I know 'some' people are upset, but a lot of people I see genuinely like the mount since the abilities are not OP at this point since the patches. I have people engage me on their mounts and I easily take them down, now that I think about it, I don't think anyone who has engaged me on a mount has taken me down when I roam since the release of the mount some might get away, but most are taken down easily.

@PolarTitan.8519 said:yeah not a fan of this. I notice you take damage easily on the mount since the other mount masteries don't apply to it. If you did this then you would constantly being dismounted rather often. Right now, I feel the mount is balanced. I know 'some' people are upset, but a lot of people I see genuinely like the mount since the abilities are not OP at this point since the patches. I have people engage me on their mounts and I easily take them down, now that I think about it, I don't think anyone who has engaged me on a mount has taken me down when I roam since the release of the mount some might get away, but most are taken down easily.

Out of curiousity, what class/weaponset?

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@PolarTitan.8519 said:yeah not a fan of this. I notice you take damage easily on the mount since the other mount masteries don't apply to it. If you did this then you would constantly being dismounted rather often. Right now, I feel the mount is balanced. I know 'some' people are upset, but a lot of people I see genuinely like the mount since the abilities are not OP at this point since the patches. I have people engage me on their mounts and I easily take them down, now that I think about it, I don't think anyone who has engaged me on a mount has taken me down when I roam since the release of the mount some might get away, but most are taken down easily.

Out of curiousity, what class/weaponset?

I run Power/Boon Scrapper with Hammer & Power Reaper w Greatsword. I usually run scrapper since his chances in a fight are probably upwards to 90% survival rate. If you want specifics on that build I can mention more.

This is if you are dismounted and they are dismounted than, both are dismounted and no one has a advantage. That seems balanced to me.

Basically what I am proposing is the skill acks as a joust. see image. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CkL4Y5ENnZU/UcqiGKlA8vI/AAAAAAAAAig/zFiizJ6uIBg/s1600/jousting+2.gif

@"Warlord.9074" said:This is if you are dismounted and they are dismounted than, both are dismounted and no one has a advantage. That seems balanced to me.

Basically what I am proposing is the skill acks as a joust. see image. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CkL4Y5ENnZU/UcqiGKlA8vI/AAAAAAAAAig/zFiizJ6uIBg/s1600/jousting+2.gif

Yes but jousting is consensual, lol.

Archived