Thief will be my next class [sPvP]

Sampson.2403

Im pretty decent with condi mirage, power mirage and revenant in sPvP. I've been able to stay in plat 1 - 2 with these specs.

Id like to learn to play thief next. I have a general idea of how to play it but im making this thread to see if anyones got some advice to give me knowing that i am coming from playing as mirage and rev.

Look at videos of Sidrener on Youtube, he mains thief, legend1, and he can't stop to upload hours of random matchs; it's not just a footage of "best parts" as proof of "ability".Your role is pretty simple, decap essentially, +1 and burst low life targets. Don't involve yourself in teamfight.

@Sampson.2403 said:Im pretty decent with condi mirage, power mirage and revenant in sPvP. I've been able to stay in plat 1 - 2 with these specs.

Id like to learn to play thief next. I have a general idea of how to play it but im making this thread to see if anyones got some advice to give me knowing that i am coming from playing as mirage and rev.

If you're looking for something that's able to 1v1 or 1vx as easily as Mirage, just run. As the class is no longer worth to get good for that.

Otherwise... probably the first advice I can give is to get good with shortbow. Not just in mobility. But also for fighting. It provides a lot of utility that helps thieves deal with some of the bullshit happening in the meta.

@Sampson.2403 said:Im pretty decent with condi mirage, power mirage and revenant in sPvP. I've been able to stay in plat 1 - 2 with these specs.

I dunno man. Rev is basically a better thief than thief in terms of +1. Should just stay rev.

@TorQ.7041 said:

I dunno man. Rev is basically a better thief than thief in terms of +1. Should just stay rev.

This ^If u are comfortable on rev and it’s energy mechanics u will get way more out of rev as a whole than u will thief. Play what u enjoy though,if it’s both rev is far superior in most scenarios.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived