Random WvW whinging

Sansar.1302

As i see wvw it is a sandbox playground where i can figth other players.

This is partly the issue as i know it conflicts with how many ppl on my server do things as they do the early morning grps and what not to win the week, and they care almost only abut the objectives and usualy push away the roamers and smal grps on the enemy side ;( playing more like pve then any thing else after a little while on the border.so why not remove or simplyfy objectives?Maby remove all guards, stat buffs and gates on objectives ?then only focus in wvw would be figthing and not pve i think

whops made it as a question and not a discussion, cant change it ;)

@Sansar.1302 said:As i see wvw it is a sandbox playground where i can figth other players.

This is partly the issue as i know it conflicts with how many ppl on my server do things as they do the early morning grps and what not to win the week, and they care almost only abut the objectives and usualy push away the roamers and smal grps on the enemy side ;( playing more like pve then any thing else after a little while on the border.so why not remove or simplyfy objectives?Maby remove all guards, stat buffs and gates on objectives ?then only focus in wvw would be figthing and not pve i think

To be fair, if your server is willing to adjust their reallife schedule to ensure they win a video game...Jokes on Them.

If they push away everything they not in this gamemode, and fail to see importance....Jokes on Them.

They either need to have an extra Blooming population base to survive, OR IT Will die in a few months

@"Sansar.1302" said:so why not remove or simplyfy objectives?Did you not see the absolute hissy fit people got over the objective armor nerf as they claim its "dumbing down" WvW and Anet making bad decisions?

The simple answer is that while people claim they want fights, they dont really want fights.

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@Sansar.1302 said:As i see wvw it is a sandbox playground where i can figth other players.

To be fair, if your server is willing to adjust their reallife schedule to ensure they win a video game...Jokes on Them.

If they push away everything they not in this gamemode, and fail to see importance....Jokes on Them.

They either need to have an extra Blooming population base to survive, OR IT Will die in a few months

To be fair, some of us just have different sleep/work schedules and that's why we're online late at night/early morning to play. It isn't necessarily because people adjust their whole schedule for the game lol.

A lot of the people I ask who play late at night ( 2-6 AM ) just say they have insomnia or other things. Besides, wvw isn't competitive enough for ppl to adjust their schedule for it, lol. They just play odd hours and want to win :)

If there are no guards, I'd have to waste 1 supply to tap the gate with my WC and I'd be annoyed missing 1 supply and even more annoyed with a camp that has 99 supply for 20 secs, a keep that has xx9 supply for how ever long, anyway you get the picture, it's just not good for OCDers.

For everyone else, there's also guard killer daily, which if there are no guards, would be about as fun trying to trigger as objective defender.

Archived