Legendary mounts?

I just thought about revitalizing PoF maps. How about adding legendary pets that will be "craftable" from elegy mosaic and trade contracts and whatever LS4 brings? For example some heavy armored raptor with 4 dye channels, dyeable fiery theme and interesting footprints?

Or for a griffin some kind of fully dyeable fiery drake that leaves 2 km of smoke behind him?

Yay or nay?

@Theocraft.6053 said:I just thought about revitalizing PoF maps. How about adding legendary pets that will be "craftable" from elegy mosaic and trade contracts and whatever LS4 brings? For example some heavy armored raptor with 4 dye channels, dyeable fiery theme and interesting footprints?

Or for a griffin some kind of fully dyeable fiery drake that leaves 2 km of smoke behind him?

Yay or nay?

I really don't want my Gryphon to look like it went down in a dog fight LOL.

I guess there is already starting to be a bit too much grind in this MMO which was originally marketed as non-grind MMO.

@OriOri.8724 said:"Revitalizing PoF maps" You are talking as if the expansion is already dead content. What is wrong with some people?

Well, I finished all story, almost all achievements and got all mounts and masteries. "Metas" and bounties are really unrewarding and feel like a serious waste of time. But this is another topic.

I agree that we need thumb down, but as you would thumb me down, I could you. Just because you are disagreeing, does not mean you are correct. I was asking for for opinions of the idea. Not speaking about metas or underrated rewards, there were already topics covering that. Go there and write what you want. You will probably be in minority though. I wasn't even rushing anything and I am a working person. Also I love PoF, it is just it lacks worthwhile replayability.

@Theocraft.6053 said:I agree that we need thumb down, but as you would thumb me down, I could you. Just because you are disagreeing, does not mean you are correct. I was asking for for opinions of the idea. Not speaking about metas or underrated rewards, there were already topics covering that. Go there and write what you want. You will probably be in minority though. I wasn't even rushing anything and I am a working person. Also I love PoF, it is just it lacks worthwhile replayability.

Of course, but then both opinions could be counted, ups and downs, and the consensus would be the balance of the two. I suppose with lack of a thumbs down button, the best we can assume is that [total views] - [tumbs up] = total thumbs down, so this idea would be sitting at negative 357 at this point.

@Ohoni.6057 said:

@Theocraft.6053 said:I agree that we need thumb down, but as you would thumb me down, I could you. Just because you are disagreeing, does not mean you are correct. I was asking for for opinions of the idea. Not speaking about metas or underrated rewards, there were already topics covering that. Go there and write what you want. You will probably be in minority though. I wasn't even rushing anything and I am a working person. Also I love PoF, it is just it lacks
worthwhile
replayability.

Of course, but then both opinions could be counted, ups and downs, and the consensus would be the balance of the two. I suppose with lack of a thumbs down button, the best we can assume is that [total views] - [tumbs up] = total thumbs down, so this idea would be sitting at negative 357 at this point.

You are just being rude. Even the best topics has waaaay more view than thumbs up.

@Fenom.9457 said:Maybe I shouldn't post this and encourage them, but.. I'd pay anything for dragon skins

Oh yes, but... let's not encourage them to spam skins. We got all mounts very nicely done and we don't want them to go into quantity all of sudden. But look at that:http://dulfy.net/2017/10/03/gw2-gemstore-update-branded-wings-and-waypoint-unlock/very nicely done. Branded griffon could be great :)

Ok this discussion is entirely off topic now, but I got my answer, nobody wants legendary mounts really. A bit of shame for me since I don't like most of the legendaries.

@Theocraft.6053 said:

@Ohoni.6057 said:

@Theocraft.6053 said:I agree that we need thumb down, but as you would thumb me down, I could you. Just because you are disagreeing, does not mean you are correct. I was asking for for opinions of the idea. Not speaking about metas or underrated rewards, there were already topics covering that. Go there and write what you want. You will probably be in minority though. I wasn't even rushing anything and I am a working person. Also I love PoF, it is just it lacks
worthwhile
replayability.

You are just being rude. Even the best topics has waaaay more view than thumbs up.

I know, but with lack of the tools necessary to acquire better data, we have to work with what we've got.

Archived