[Guild Hall] Too many decorations in this area

I found some thread about this issue in the old forum, but I opened a new one in this one just hoping for some feedback from devs.Is there a chance in the future to increase the limit of decorations in the guild halls? I understand the risk of lag in loading the furniture (if this is the reason), but this should be our choice.

I spent some money to upgrade a bit a personal guild hall, happy to unlock the workshop, browsing the available (and expensive) decorations on the wiki, and then I discovered that I can't place more than 1 table and 1 bench on my terrace, above the tavern. A bit sad. If I knew it in advance, I wouldn't have even claimed it.

I watched

and it seems that there are people able to build awesome things, even with this limitation (that on the video is a guild lv20, so it shouldn't depend on the level, I guess).However I already struggle with 1 guild table and 2 benches. I don't know if there are useful tips/suggestions, but atm I'm quite disappointed and stopped decorating.It's already a pain that there aren't walls and stairs and I have to use tables and other workarounds; if there's also this strict local cap, it makes me lose any will to waste other gold. Pity.

Yes, it's the link in the first post. There's a small stair on the right, made with 6 small tables, probably that's the problem (the whole platform can't contain any more items, not only the right side).I wanted to cover those columns with some planters, but if there's not even room for some some table, I won't be able to put flowers/braziers obviously.

I see you used several tables at the right to make a staircase, until anet release a staircase I advise you to use upward ramp deco (count as one) and so you can theoretically put 2 more tables and 3 chairs. But I agree you can't build something correct with that awful limit, or make your terrace smaller.Would have to say that you should avoid in all cases to create a new ground and use the landscape. But I feel like bigger decos count as more.

VwB5kbQ.jpg

cfGLSJR.jpg

5eLUO0M.jpg

0vESeIB.jpg

Thanks for the advice, @hugo. I'll delete the small tables. Not sure if there's space for the ramp, but 6 slots are definitely too important to be wasted on a staircase, sadly.What's the furniture that you used to make those big stairs, in the first (and last) picture?Nice job btw :)

@Urud.4925 said:Thanks for the advice, @hugo. I'll delete the small tables. Not sure if there's space for the ramp, but 6 slots are definitely too important to be wasted on a staircase, sadly.What's the furniture that you used to make those big stairs, in the first (and last) picture?Nice job btw :)

They are called Recreation room floor tiles. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rec_Room_Floor_TileI'm using the windswept haven GH (poF) but frankly the only good place is the mine. Sadly. Lost precipice is the best.

Ah, totally missed the tab "other" under throphies (though I'm not a raider, so I couldn't buy them anyway :D).I've also watched some nice video about Gilded Hollow (I guess it's a good place for night atmosphere, fountains, many -many- lights). One of my previous guilds had Windswept Haven, but they decided to change it. Considering that it's "Guild Wars", 3 guild halls are probably not that many.It would be nice if Living Story 5 could bring us some revamp (more useful decorations and an easier UI). Or maybe next expansion.Anyway, compliments to all the people who managed to create wonderful GH. I've just started and I already find it very difficult.