Dumb idea for legendaries — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dumb idea for legendaries

Can we get an option to copy to all equipment. And also a search bar. And also fix it so i dont have to remove legendary runes/sigils to change stats.

Comments

• @Magnus Godrik.5841 said:
    Can we get an option to copy to all equipment. And also a search bar. And also fix it so i dont have to remove legendary runes/sigils to change stats.

Since just about everyone made these suggestions even before legendary upgrades were added to the game, I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by titling the thread, "dumb idea for legendaries." Even if ANet agrees, that doesn't mean it's something they can add right away. More than likely, they're discussing how easy/difficult that would be to address and whether it's worth waiting until after build templates/loadouts are implemented, which might make moot some of the issues we see today.

Plus: plenty of threads with these same ideas.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully that's one of the things build templates will do when they're released - allow you to change all your legendary equipment in one go. Or at least to save a build with it all set and then just load that build.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"I know that I'm born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine."

• Magnus Godrik.5841Magnus Godrik.5841 Member ✭✭✭✭

2 out 3 is good enough for me.

• Liston.9708Liston.9708 Member ✭✭✭

legendary sigil can be changed without removing with today's patch.

• Eekasqueak.7850Eekasqueak.7850 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was hoping for a thread of silly/dumb legendary concept ideas and was sorely disappointed.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.